There are 383 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CINCINNATI BENGALS - 2015 Week 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mvp_yeahbuddy:
Originally posted by fly15:

Your face palming when they have a guy who might actually do something out there and who the media and fans have been screaming to be brought back in? At least he gives his all, makes plays and gains yards when he plays. Seriously you think Davis, Cadet and Gaskins are better than Hayne? Please.

At this point, yes they're better

Yeah ok I rest my case.
  • Dingo
  • Veteran

Your face palming when they have a guy who might actually do something out there and who the media and fans have been screaming to be brought back in? At least he gives his all, makes plays and gains yards when he plays. Seriously you think Davis, Cadet and Gaskins are better than Hayne? Please.

How's the team going btw? Crap coaching got anything to do with?

So the coaching sucks arse, except their decisions around this guy, then we have to just nod and go along with it. He needed ps time that is agreed...but hey there isn't much on the line now.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Has anyone been fired yet?

No just a vote of confidence for tomsula

If he comes back next year I'm not even going to waste my time watching this train wreck again
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Has anyone been fired yet?

No just a vote of confidence for tomsula

If he comes back next year I'm not even going to waste my time watching this train wreck again

Thankyou for inadvertently backing up my point there 49erfaninAZ.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
I just watched a good play back of Miller scoring a touch down with his head. Cant be more committed then that.

Originally posted by Dingo:

So the coaching sucks arse, except their decisions around this guy, then we have to just nod and go along with it. He needed ps time that is agreed...but hey there isn't much on the line now.

Cadet fumbles and makes 4 rushing yards, Gaskin makes 0 rushing yards but does well receiving getting 52, Miller gets a TD and rushes for 3, Draughn averages 3,8 and has injured his knee.

Ellington was awful and should have gained a lot more yardage with the opportunities given.

If Draughn is out Hayne has better averages than all the others mentioned and is a vastly more serious runner who can find gaps the others cant.

On stats and performance this year, you don't make your point fly15

Oh and Hayne is good for making a 65 yard punt, every time and he can tackle.

Activate him and you can replace around three scrubs and play him in multiple position due to his versatility.

All good except coaches and some posters cant think outside the square. Innovation much needed in this team
[ Edited by Goatie on Dec 20, 2015 at 8:49 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
I just watched a good play back of Miller scoring a touch down with his head. Cant be more committed then that.

Cadet fumbles and makes 4 rushing yards, Gaskin makes 0 rushing yards but does well receiving getting 52, Miller gets a TD and rushes for 3, Draughn averages 3,8 and has injured his knee.

Ellington was awful and should have gained a lot more yardage with the opportunities given.

If Draughn is out Hayne has better averages than all the others mentioned and is a vastly more serious runner who can find gaps the others cant.

Activate him and you can replace around three scrubs and play him in multiple position due to his versatility.

All good except coaches and some posters cant think outside the square. Innovation much needed in this team

It was not my decision to put him on the PS, he's there for a reason. I'm out
Originally posted by fister30:
reporters trying to corner tomsula

The reporters are as lame as the coaching staff

Yeah ok I rest my case.

no point talking to stupid people
Originally posted by Goatie:

It was not my decision to put him on the PS, he's there for a reason. I'm out

he was put on the PS for BS political reasons ......

For the first time in over 10 years I turned the game off at halftime. Just couldn't take it anymore. That and flipping to the Seadderal game just made me more upset. I really don't think I'm going to watch another 49er game this year. That's saying a lot. I just can't stand the product put on the field. I put too much into this team and I need a break.
Share 49ersWebzone