LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

Lets settle this talk once and for all. QB Topic

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Would love to see the next coach come in here and roll with Kaep just to see the meltdown on here.

i would love to see a coach come in, bring in some smart people and help our qb's improve. when was the last time we had that on our team?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Good to know you don't give a sh*t about the niners. At least that's what this post says. But most of your post history had already implied such things so I'm not surprised

I would love to see the trolls and the "anyone but Kaep" crowd have to endure watching the team win with him and a new coach. IF there was a superior QB on the team, I'd have no problem with him playing in favor of Kaep. But at this point there isn't. Gabbert is a Troy Smith where despite all of his limitations and poor play, he was being supported by many because he wasn't Alex. Well, Gabbert isn't Kaep so we'll just ignore the poor play and the regression.

It is interesting that supporting a player on the team means you don't care about the team, well what about supporting a player who isn't on the team? IMO questioning anyone's fanship is silly, petty and typically trollish.

You want kaepernick to be the answer and not the problem so bad that no one can read or take your posts seriously anymore. Emotionally invested.

And gabbert sucks right now wtf. Your the only one "ignoring" that. We have all been calling him out all week saying that he is sucking and not the answer. Your just to busy blindly defending kap that you don't see it
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Dec 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM ]
You want kaepernick to be the answer and not the problem so bad that no one can read or take your posts seriously anymore. Emotionally invested.

And gabbert sucks right now wtf. Your the only one "ignoring" that. We have all been calling him out all week saying that he is sucking and not the answer. Your just to busy blindly defending kap that you don't see it

I'm no more emotionally invested than you or anyone else in here. You and many others here still don't understand that the problems on this team go so much further than the QB it's not funny. It starts at the top and works its way down. You have changed your team a bit though. But, I'm not in the mood to get into a petty argument with you.

I'm no more emotionally invested than you or anyone else in here. You and many others here still don't understand that the problems on this team go so much further than the QB it's not funny. It starts at the top and works its way down. You have changed your team a bit though. But, I'm not in the mood to get into a petty argument with you.

You ain't in the mood cause u don't have a leg to stand on. And only someone emotionally invested would call it a "argument" and not a discussion , which that's all you ever have is arguments about this topic. You can't have discussions because like I said your emotionally invested and you just proved it. You have to walk away because talking about it gets u angry and upset. Move along lets go niners, I hope one day when kap is gone we can cut through the bs and have a fun discussion one time. It would be fun once the dust has settled
You ain't in the mood cause u don't have a leg to stand on. And only someone emotionally invested would call it a "argument" and not a discussion , which that's all you ever have is arguments about this topic. You can't have discussions because like I said your emotionally invested and you just proved it. You have to walk away because talking about it gets u angry and upset. Move along lets go niners, I hope one day when kap is gone we can cut through the bs and have a fun discussion one time. It would be fun once the dust has settled

Angry? Not even close. Not in the mood? Um, I don't feel like getting a timeout or banned. I know what you're trying to and I won't fall for it. My last post to you. You and I disagree, lets leave it alone.
[ Edited by Blindfury on Dec 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM ]

Angry? Not even close. Not in the mood? Um, I don't feel like getting a timeout or banned. I know what you're trying to and I won't fall for it. My last post to you. You and I disagree, lets leave it alone.

Why would you get a timeout or ban for having a discussion?
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Why would you get a timeout or ban for having a discussion?

I don't want to go there.
Would love to see the next coach come in here and roll with Kaep just to see the meltdown on here.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-kaepernick-prohibited-49ers-sideline-week-15

krap is DONE
[ Edited by JoeMoKnows on Dec 20, 2015 at 7:08 PM ]
Originally posted by JoeMoKnows:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/source-kaepernick-prohibited-49ers-sideline-week-15

krap is DONE

Now that's not the niner spirit...That's low man....
[ Edited by SundayTicket on Feb 29, 2016 at 7:47 AM ]

Some dudes need to relook at why we were so dominant these past years since some posters just want to only crown kaepernick.
How could we have this much talent with Baalke as the GM since 2010 and VP of Player Personnel before that?

OFFENSE
2011-- 8th In Rushing, 29th in passing (Alex's 1st year under Harbaugh)
2012-- 4th In Rushing, 23rd in passing (Kap's 1st year)
2013-- 3rd In Rushing, 30th in passing (Kaps 1st full year)

DEFENSE
2011- Rank #4
2012- Rank #3
2013- Rank #5

TEAM TURNOVER RATIO
2011- San Francisco #1 (NFC Title)
2012- San Francisco #8 (NFC Title)
2013- San Francisco #4 (Super Bowl Appearance)

The bottom line is, Baalke built this team with this EXACT philosophy in mind and I'm willing to bet, he's going to do it again...don't believe me?

Defense and running game wins championships:
"I've always believed that defenses win and run game wins. You have to be able to stop the run. You have to be able to run the football and you have to be able to play good defense. You've got to get off the field on third down. If you can get off the field on third down and you're good at stopping the run and you can run the ball effectively, you've got a great chance to win a lot of games in the National Football League. "You can never have enough pass rushers," he said. "We obviously didn't generate a lot of pressures or sacks last year. But it's always an area you're going to look to improve in. I don't care if we have five of them, if there's a sixth one, we're going to take him. You're going to try to upgrade that ability on your football team. "

On "managing" QB's:
"Go back in history and tell me there's five a year who come out and are game ready. I'll tell you that you're lying," Baalke said. "It doesn't happen. You're lucky if there's one (rookie QB) that's ready to come in and is ready to start on Sunday. It's a different ballgame."

In short, his formula is simple...build up the DL and OL's and stop teams on defense, generate turnovers, run the ball at will on offense and manage the passing game with your QB (protect the ball; timely passing). Can anyone argue that winning formula over the past 5 years or so? It's been THE dominant formula for winning Superbowls.
[ Edited by NCommand on Feb 29, 2016 at 8:05 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone