LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Could it be? An actual home field advantage at Levi's Stadium.........

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The 49ers have allowed an NFL-low 95 points at home. On the road, they've allowed 220, the second most in the league.

This kind of amazes me, as I'm sure it does a lot of others. Anybody have a logical explanation for this? Serious question.
  • Marty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This kind of amazes me, as I'm sure it does a lot of others. Anybody have a logical explanation for this? Serious question.

The defensive team has a problem with getting booed
Originally posted by Marty:

The defensive team has a problem with getting booed

Not really a problem if they're loud enough.
No clue, but are indeed awful on the road
The Yorks make the players double up at the cheapest local Extended Stay America?
Weak ass bammer grass.
Other teams are too afraid to go full throttle on that s**t turf
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Other teams are too afraid to go full throttle on that s**t turf

The 49ers have allowed an NFL-low 95 points at home. On the road, they've allowed 220, the second most in the league.

The opposing teams have not had to score, they just tie the game and wait till a 3rd and 27 in the 4th quarter and throw it deep.
Teams are scared because it looks like there's an emergency evacuation at halftime.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Teams are scared because it looks like there's an emergency evacuation at halftime.

I think this is the best hypothesis.

Took our team awhile to get use to the turf, now that we have, it gives us a significant advantage
Does anyone else miss Candlestick? I know I do
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Does anyone else miss Candlestick? I know I do

Same s**t different toilet

probably cause the home team's score is half that
Share 49ersWebzone