LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

coaches film?? where is it

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Quick question usually it pops up mid week, i know the game sucked so probably no one wants to see it, but i like seeing it makes it easier to learn this game, i understand its nearly christmas so people are busy.so just wondering if you guys (jonnydel and thl408) are doing it or is it not available yet.....
  • Drift
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aussiepeter:
Quick question usually it pops up mid week, i know the game sucked so probably no one wants to see it, but i like seeing it makes it easier to learn this game, i understand its nearly christmas so people are busy.so just wondering if you guys (jonnydel and thl408) are doing it or is it not available yet.....

I think thl mentioned he wasn't doing it this week given how s**tty the game was...
  • thl408
I have never been so unmotivated to watch game film of the 49ers as I am now. This loss was a low of epic proportion and I see nothing of value to be gained by watching it again. I didn't talk to jonnydel about it, but since it's Thursday and he still hasn't posted it, I assume he feels the same.
Originally posted by thl408:
I have never been so unmotivated to watch game film of the 49ers as I am now. This loss was a low of epic proportion and I see nothing of value to be gained by watching it again. I didn't talk to jonnydel about it, but since it's Thursday and he still hasn't posted it, I assume he feels the same.

Its a s**t show of epic proportions. If it's helps in Tomsulas ouster then it would have been worth it. Normally a performance like Sunday's leads to people losing employment. Hopefully, Jed doesn't double down on his gardage or we will be wasting another season.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 17, 2015 at 4:46 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:

All good, i kind of figured that was the case, hopefully next week then
Lazy asses!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lazy asses!

Hahaha! Sorry y'all! Unfortunately, I've been super, super busy this week. On top of my full time job, my wife and I are in the final stages of purchasing a home and trying to work out a construction loan on said home. As well, I was helping our local school out with a Christmas, "angel" progrsm, where we can ananymously get some kids in the school who are in need and provide gifts and necessities to. We just finished that up today. All that being said, I also was highly unmotivated to watch film this week. I've only had a few minutes here and there to post in the forums. So, out of everything this week, the film study took a back seat. But, don't you worry, it shall come back next weekß
Can we turn this into a "Things I would rather analyze instead of the Browns game" thread?
Here is some film you'd like to look at....

Originally posted by Niners816:

1998 - "All Go"

All verts concept. TO managed to hang on to this one, saving a very tough game for him. Outstanding catch with a crushing hit at the end. Play art taken from the 1999 holmgren playbook (oh, the irony )

[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 17, 2015 at 4:54 PM ]

Here is s good view of the backs crossing.

1984 - "Bingo Cross"

Play art from the 1982 niners playbook.

Bask in the Glory of watching a QB that makes the game of football look really easy......he is "RoboJoe"

Here is the iconic Montana play from SB24 that was highlighted on the Super Bowl highlight film. Shows him working the concept (sticks concept) before coming back to Jerry. This is the master.

1989 - "sticks"
Here is the play art
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 17, 2015 at 5:07 PM ]
That pocket looked pretty clean for Joe. No wonder he it a HOF QB.
  • Marty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redpops:
Can we turn this into a "Things I would rather analyze instead of the Browns game" thread?

Play some Monopoly to take your mind off it
How many times have we've seen this play this year. Here's a little early 90s flavor.

1990 - FB Slide
We've seen that the slide play was a staple of Geep's offense,especially when Kap was at the helm. Look at Joe work this play....utter cool in the face of pressure and Rathman being the badass he is.

Originally posted by Marty:
Play some Monopoly to take your mind off it

Bill Walsh should be Boardwalk.
Share 49ersWebzone