LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Bengals - 2015 Week 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hilarious that we are trying to troll the Bengals with thosw endzones. This young Bengals team have nothing to do with the ones from the 80's and won't be affected one bit...where as we look jack s**t like those 80's teams..

Front office is desperate for anything that draws attention away from this horrible season.

Troll the Bengals? Wtf

I think for alot of the older Bengal fans, the 9ers might still be the most hated.

we are using our SuperBowl endzones from the 80's in which we beat that Franchise TWICE.

Is that specifically why were doing it?

The Bengals fans can be butthurt all they want, but we were the better team both times. Maybe if they stopped choking in the 1st round they could win their own SB.

My favorite story from SB 23 was Boomer Esiason talking about how they were setting up a commercial with him on the Bengals sideline to air directly after the game, where he would say "Im going to Disney World!" The whole time theyre prepping him on whats going to happen, hes glancing over watching Montana drive down the field. Then as soon as John Taylor caught the TD pass, he said everyone on that TV crew picked up their equipment and bolted to the other sideline to have Joe Montana film the same commercial instead.
As usual, I don't expect a blowout in this game. The 49er's ALWAYS play better at home, and they've given some pretty good teams a run for their money even with their 3 Stooges running the show. Tomsula, Chryst and Mangini.

I suspect the 49er's players will play their butts off to make up for the embarrassment in Cleveland.

And without Andy Dalton, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an upset. Most likely by a field goal.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 19, 2015 at 10:22 PM ]
I'll be there section 225, rain or shine
Share 49ersWebzone