LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Bengals - 2015 Week 15

Shop Find 49ers gear online
why should people attend to this game. hope it is an empty stadium
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by GNS1310:
Old school endzones this weekend. They look great. I miss those days!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_aDOArk7rN/

Looks great!

The Quentin font is the only true niner word mark. Should have never left....
There gonna be like 8 fans at this game
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This game is gonna be a lot closer than people thinking maybe a 23-13 loss.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Why the hell is Lynch still in concussion protocol? Been 11 days since it happened already.
On a positive note, I see "49ers have an 11-3 all-time record against Cincinnati, including wins in Super Bowls XVI and XXIII"....

maybe some historical pride might show up this week-end?
  • zero
  • Veteran
Doesn't matter if every significant Bengals starter on offense doesn't play, we still lose by at least 10 pts.
Right after that humiliating loss last weekend to Cleveland out of frustration i wanted us to lose out to prove a point that we indeed are horrible under Dumbsula & his goons Chryst N Mangini . Now that the weekend is upon us i have thought about it N i STILL would love us to get our asses handed by Cincy Det. N STL in the comnig weeks. Winning right now doesn't do any good as a die hard my moral doesn't change just because we won a meaningless game ive come to accept when we lose to teams we are suppose to beat my feelings of anger just vanish quickly rather then before , back then i would hold it in for the whole week leading to Sundays next game but now whether we win or lose i just dont care for this Stupid 2015 San Francisco 49ers team, there is no bright spot for this poor pathetic sad sacks we call our team.

I want the Yorks N Baalke to feel so ashamed of what they have assembled they really have no choice but to make crucial moves this off season, going 4-12 is much more humiliating than going 7-9. WHEN we get beat down this weekend N the Stadium is empty by the end of the 3rd quarter I will look forward to the last game of the Season when we host The Rams and 80% of the fans in attendance are STL fans. This should really hit Jed where it matters the most, public eye N financially.

LET'S GO NINERS.........................At least until 2016
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why the hell is Lynch still in concussion protocol? Been 11 days since it happened already.

Some people take longer than others to come back from a concussion. Some people decide to retire due to the risk. Hopefully Lynch is not the latter.

Originally posted by ltrain:

Some people take longer than others to come back from a concussion. Some people decide to retire due to the risk. Hopefully Lynch is not the latter.
Dude was laid out for like 5 mins on the field without any movement.
As of late we have been giving decent to great teams a run for their money, like the bears and cards. For some odd reason i expect this to be pretty close.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

sold my seats for $9.24 each after that CLE s**t show. yeah I know it cost me some $$ but seeing those nine dollar tix listed on Stubhub was gratifying.

4-9 will have you concussed a little longer than usual.
Originally posted by GrumpyDad:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

sold my seats for $9.24 each after that CLE s**t show. yeah I know it cost me some $$ but seeing those nine dollar tix listed on Stubhub was gratifying.
that's nice of you, made someone happy
Share 49ersWebzone