There are 196 users in the forums

Miracle. ???? 49ers for sale ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Tied for 22nd most valuable sports franchise in the world. In the WORLD CRAIG!

I don't see them selling. Just my opinion.

Not happening. Best we could hope for is Baalke getting fired.
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by Zealot:
What would they be asking, if true?

$1.5 to $2 billion

Will they take Amex?
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Never thought in my life I would see the day the clippers were as valuable as the 49ers that's how you know you're f**king up

I get what you're trying to say, but the clippers are only valued at that much because their owner ridiculously overpaid when he bought them. That shot the value of all NBA teams way up. Besides, they're the 8th most valuable NFL franchise. That's not really f**king up. lol
it's pure speculation, don't get too excited.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
it's pure speculation, don't get too excited.

Ill take it.
Any article that can't get the facts straight on Eddie D's charge is not one to invest much weight towards.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
While i would love a sale. The original article was terribly written and offered nothing but opinion.
Out of curiosity, if one decides to buy the team how fast before they make back the money?
Larry Ellison, COME ON DOWN!!!!!

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Out of curiosity, if one decides to buy the team how fast before they make back the money?

Its the NFL. All 32 teams make a profit every year. The value just keeps going up, which is why NFL teams arent up for sale very often.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 15, 2015 at 11:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

Its the NFL. All 32 teams make a profit every year. The value just keeps going up, which is why NFL teams arent up for sale very often.

That profit is not that much from just shared revenue alone
Not gonna happen

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Never thought in my life I would see the day the clippers were as valuable as the 49ers that's how you know you're f**king up

I get what you're trying to say, but the clippers are only valued at that much because their owner ridiculously overpaid when he bought them. That shot the value of all NBA teams way up. Besides, they're the 8th most valuable NFL franchise. That's not really f**king up. lol

Plus the Clippers play in the second biggest market in the US which raises they worth more than anything.
Wouldn't that be awesome though?
Share 49ersWebzone