LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Let's cut the s**t, we suck. So let's do something about it.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I envision a 1970's caper movie where Burt Renoylds and Dom Delouse, with like Connie Stevens, actually plot to hijack the team's bus on the way to the stadium and replace all the players with imposter goons and stooges who take to the field and throw the game 188-0. The plan works, the owner promptly sells the team to some good hearted ex-jock, and we go on to excellence for decades.
Cus nothing short of that is gonna do much good.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Anyone got a really hot sister that would accuse jed of sexual assault?

Better yet, a real ugly sister. That would make more of an impact on poor decisions.
None of us will have any names and we all have to dress in black militaristic clothing.

And only in death will we have names,
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by nj9er:
When occupy Wall Street was occupying Wall Street I couldn't help but think how oft her the CEOs of Goldman, Freddie, and Fannie actually show up to Wall Street to work on a daily basis.

Which made me think maybe the protests are in the wrong places. You need to find where these people live, eat, and play and occupy those places. Setup protests in front of his house or gated community. Occupy where he plays golf. Follow his family around and take pics like the paparazzi.

Or you could grafetti the hell out of the stadium, throw salt on the turf, and trash as much as you can as fans so he has to spend every dollar to clean it up before superbowl
Less of this^

More of this^
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
None of us will have any names and we all have to dress in black militaristic clothing.

And only in death will we have names,

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fropwns:
Less of this^

More of this^

jed's gonna log onto the zone and see all the homer love and think everything is okay.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
We need somebody who's a great hacker.

Hack into Jed's email, have him a send a email to John York, saying how much he hates blacks and mexicans. Hack into Johns account and have him reply with a smiley face. Then forward that email to Adam Scheffter, and BOOM, we get new owners.

lets hope anonymous are 49er fans
Paper bags always make a statement and the media loves them.

Paper bags with jed's face printed on them.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Paper bags always make a statement and the media loves them.

Paper bags with jed's face printed on them.

Is there going to be sh*t inside these paper bags?
Originally posted by nj9er:
When occupy Wall Street was occupying Wall Street I couldn't help but think how oft her the CEOs of Goldman, Freddie, and Fannie actually show up to Wall Street to work on a daily basis.

Which made me think maybe the protests are in the wrong places. You need to find where these people live, eat, and play and occupy those places. Setup protests in front of his house or gated community. Occupy where he plays golf. Follow his family around and take pics like the paparazzi.

Or you could grafetti the hell out of the stadium, throw salt on the turf, and trash as much as you can as fans so he has to spend every dollar to clean it up before superbowl
Less of this^

More of this^

The photo could work. Would at least drum it up a little

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Anyone got a really hot sister that would accuse jed of sexual assault?

It would be better to approach Caitlyn Jenner to see if she would do that
It's not actually illegal to follow someone like the paparazzi do, you can just take pictures and ask questions like you're media. Problem is, he probably lives in gated high security areas and probably plays in the same. So it's not really that fruitful.

Less of this^

More of this^
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Dec 16, 2015 at 5:53 AM ]
As I said in another thread, the only way to get their attention is hit them where they feel it. Quit going to games, quit spending money on the team period. Don't sell your tickets to other fans either, just don't use them. Empty stadiums and plummeting profit margins are all they'll care about. Anything else is a waste of time and effort.
An Aussie fan suggested a scheduled walkout. I think that could work, since it's not terribly likely that this game will be watchable in the 4th quarter. If a large portion of the whole place spontaneously emptied and the media was alerted ahead of time that it would happen, that makes national news. That's even hard to ignore in Youngstown.
Share 49ersWebzone