LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Let's cut the s**t, we suck. So let's do something about it.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Don't you realize that this is not heaven or NINERCAPHELL? Before I tell you what this is . I just want to throw that NINERCAPHELL plug out there because right or wrong, those of us who left the boards were the original NWO of the Niner online community.

Just click that button and play that good Ol' NWO theme......Let that s**t course through your veins.

Now, while I did not agree with all the reasons for leaving Ninertalk way back in the day, the heart of the issue was more than just some internet dick-waving. You see, sometimes, the revolution begins and it consumes itself and that largely happened overtime with NINERCAPHELL. But before you click off the thread because you did not want to read about the history of these boards, those dudes also had a visceral dislike for the way the Niner organization was doing things and the hell they were putting us through. Please don't get it twisted. I am not saying we have a mass exodus or something foolish like that. I am saying we do something about it.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking. HOLY JEEBUS! You put "s**t" in the title!?!??! That's it for you! They are going to ship you off to the Clevel....oh wait.

First, no. This ain't it for me.

But you see...

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's come up with a creative, non-hostile, yet confrontational way to express ourselves to the ownership of the 49ers that we will not stand for what they are peddling out to our fan base any longer. You guys want to fly planes with banners. I say fly them. I think you are better off getting a blimp. Blimps ain't that fast. They tend to hang around. If you want to wear bags on your heads. Wear them sumb***hes! If you want to turn your vintage gold (jealous) niner jacket inside out. Do it!

But what can we do here on the boards? We need to appeal to the mods, to webbie, to Al Gore, founder and creator of the interwebs to do something. Face it. If we choose to do nothing; we will continue to suck. I am not saying we can control everything. We can't. But we, now, can come together and find a way to creatively digitally protest the chicanery on display.

Maybe the boards should go black and white until the end of season--perhaps this will catch the eye of local media in San Fran. s**t, maybe this is way you get in our future 30 for 30: The Rise and Fall of an Empire: San Francisco, Harbaugh, and the Rapid Fall of an Era. Hosted by Fropwns.

Even the dudes that hate me love that title.

By the way, this is purgatory. We ain't getting out till we find a way out or atone for our sins. Either way, s**t has got to change.

Please submit your ideas below; and please, for the love of god, try and take this serious.
[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 15, 2015 at 9:38 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
that is why i say fire everyone, keep no one.. i have no time for people who say we need to make big changes, but but we should keep rathman, f**k them all, they have all let us down. the stench needs to go asap
We need somebody who's a great hacker.

Hack into Jed's email, have him a send a email to John York, saying how much he hates blacks and mexicans. Hack into Johns account and have him reply with a smiley face. Then forward that email to Adam Scheffter, and BOOM, we get new owners.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Hack into Jed's email, have him a send a email to John York, saying how much he hates blacks and mexicans. Hack into Johns account and have him reply with a smiley face. Then forward that email to Adam Scheffter, and BOOM, we get new owners.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Less of this^

More of this^
[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 15, 2015 at 12:22 PM ]
Ninercaphell, that takes me back a few years.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

hahaha, and in about 15 days it will no longer exist, as I will not be renewing the domain name for it, I've been done with Ninercaphell for a long time, not worth the trouble.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Less of this^

More of this^

I like this. If everyone changed their social media profiles to this, if the Webzone changed its banner to this, if we posted it in all the beat writer's blogs...the message would get out. It's not over the top, it looks good, and it uses Jed's own words in context.

Let's do it!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Less of this^

More of this^

I like this. If everyone changed their social media profiles to this, if the Webzone changed its banner to this, if we posted it in all the beat writer's blogs...the message would get out. It's not over the top, it looks good, and it uses Jed's own words in context.

Let's do it!
Yup. It is called accountability. It is what adults do.
[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 15, 2015 at 2:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Less of this^

More of this^

Wonder what it would cost to put this on a billboard on 101? Or how about on the local buses?

Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Less of this^

More of this^

Let's do it!
Yup. It is called accountability. It is what adults do.

Posting this everywhere we can think of is hot..The vision is to have this go viral.
I'm surprised assassination hasn't come up as an option yet.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

hahaha, and in about 15 days it will no longer exist, as I will not be renewing the domain name for it, I've been done with Ninercaphell for a long time, not worth the trouble.

You had bought the domain from Chris ?
So when and where is this Jump on Jed's Throat Festival and where can I purchase tickets?
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
A flash mob at the game all hold up 'Hey Jed' signs at the 2 minute warning.
Share 49ersWebzone