There are 204 users in the forums

Head Coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Safe to say we need to move in a different direction from Tomsula.

Who do you want the 49ers to hire as their new head coach?
My dream scenario is Urban Meyer, but that's not going to happen. More realistically I'd consider Chip Kelly assuming he gets fired, but only if we hold on to Kap.
No one will come into this mess and work under Jed York. We are stuck with Tomsula or someone worse.
I think he'll get a second year no matter what
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ummm...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183434-2016-coaching-options/page121/
Anybody but. Seriously, interview all 31 OCs and see who is interested in becoming OC/HC here. Also, if not takers, look into guys like Urban Meyer, etc.

Weeks ago Phoenix posted that Jed needed help in choosing a new HC. He recommended having a search committee and having them suggest to jed who he might hire. A list of guys for a search committee should include guys like Pioli, Parcells, Casserly, Gruden, maybe Mr. Kraft from the Pats, and so on. To me that is the best idea out there, but tomsula should have just coached his last game as HC. Same for mangini, geep , STs coach etc . All GO.
Darrell Bevell. The Shannies are still worth looking into. Gase is still worth looking into.
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Dec 13, 2015 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Anybody but. Seriously, interview all 31 OCs and see who is interested in becoming OC/HC here. Also, if not takers, look into guys like Urban Meyer, etc.

Weeks ago Phoenix posted that Jed needed help in choosing a new HC. He recommended having a search committee and having them suggest to jed who he might hire. A list of guys for a search committee should include guys like Pioli, Parcells, Casserly, Gruden, maybe Mr. Kraft from the Pats, and so on. To me that is the best idea out there, but tomsula should have just coached his last game as HC. Same for mangini, geep , STs coach etc . All GO.

Yes! This is the only real solution to this mess. Jed will simply re-create this mess unless he looks in the mirror and realizes that he is getting a big "F" as CEO. If his ego get bashed enough, possibly, just possibly this might happen. If you believe in prayer, this is the time. If you contribute to the "Hold Jed Accountable" banner they are planning to fly over the stadium next week and during SuperBowl week. For those who say it is a waste of time and money consider this. After they did it at the last home game, Parade was demoted. If there is a mass revolt on SBL payments and people walk away from their season passes it WILL hurt the Yorks. They need the cashflow to make their payments on the loans.
Jim Harbaugh
Susweel

we don't need another HC thread.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183434-2016-coaching-options/search=coach
Share 49ersWebzone