LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

This is the best thing that could have happened to this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Well, it's obvious to the OP, me, most readers, the Media, the Analysts, and the Pundits....

....but the only opinion that matters is Jed's. Did the little light bulb over his head turn on?

This... I am thinking the bulb is still flickering. How many Yorks does it take to turn on a light bulb?

If Tomsula fails to win another game -- that might do it. Finishing with four straight uninspired losses wouldn't sit well with the Dork Family.
Just to make sure there will be changes in the offseason whether it be coaching staff or Baalke losing his job. I really hope we not only lose from here on out but we get humiliated as well. This is beyond pathetic man eff this sorry ass 2015 San Francisco 49ers
Maybe. Hopefully this loss makes it clear this team needs a total makeover. The way we just got dominated by a 2-10 team, I can honestly say this is the worst loss in a long time.

Browns came into this game as one of the worst rushing teams, and they ran all over us. They came into this game with 17 sacks, and got 9 sacks. This was a putrid "effort" in every way.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Well, it's obvious to the OP, me, most readers, the Media, the Analysts, and the Pundits....

....but the only opinion that matters is Jed's. Did the little light bulb over his head turn on?

This... I am thinking the bulb is still flickering. How many Yorks does it take to turn on a light bulb?

If Tomsula fails to win another game -- that might do it. Finishing with four straight uninspired losses wouldn't sit well with the Dork Family.

I hope he realizes how stupid he was for letting harbaugh walk. Stupid little man acted like a stupid little boy and thought all our winning would just keep happening. He's now coming to the realization that we are seriously going to be rebuilding from the ground up next year and only 3 years from a NFC appearance. It changes that quickly when you don't have a qb or a head coach and our once in a lifetime defense retires and quits and gets put in handcuffs.
Thank god we have such great owners
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

I hope he realizes how stupid he was for letting harbaugh walk. Stupid little man acted like a stupid little boy and thought all our winning would just keep happening. He's now coming to the realization that we are seriously going to be rebuilding from the ground up next year and only 3 years from a NFC appearance. It changes that quickly when you don't have a qb or a head coach and our once in a lifetime defense retires and quits and gets put in handcuffs.

I very much doubt that. If there are still people here that believe firing Harbaugh was a smart move, I don't think even the more clueless, Jed, would feel any differently either.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

I very much doubt that. If there are still people here that believe firing Harbaugh was a smart move, I don't think even the more clueless, Jed, would feel any differently either.

York and baalke said this year was a "reloading" year after firing harbaugh not a "rebuilding" year. What would you say we are doing next year? Reloading around gabbert? Or rebuilding? Lol. They honestly thought they made the right move and probably still do for how stubborn they are, but now they are just liars and look like idiots because now instead of this reloading bs we are rebuilding.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Just to make sure there will be changes in the offseason whether it be coaching staff or Baalke losing his job. I really hope we not only lose from here on out but we get humiliated as well. This is beyond pathetic man eff this sorry ass 2015 San Francisco 49ers

right there with ya
No, we don't need another game of tomsula. Clueless, rudderless. In over his head. Nice guy tho....unhhh....they finish last, and that is something that JT can do...finish last. He does not deserver another game as HC. Put is anyone else,...but get him outta here.

I guess that is the silver lining. We won't have to see tomsula again ever. He has failed. F-
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Dec 13, 2015 at 2:23 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
No, we don't need another game of tomsula. Clueless, rudderless. In over his head. Nice guy tho....unhhh....they finish last, and that is something that JT can do...finish last. He does not deserver another game as HC. Put is anyone else,...but get him outta here.

I guess that is the silver lining. We won't have to see tomsula again ever. He has failed. F-

This wasn't a loss it was an embarrassment.

With that said, I don't think Jed will see it that way, and believe he will justify no changes now or in the offseason by scapegoating Kaep and player losses.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
This wasn't a loss it was an embarrassment.

With that said, I don't think Jed will see it that way, and believe he will justify no changes now or in the offseason by scapegoating Kaep and player losses.

I agree that Jed is clueless, but Kaep scapegoated himself with poor play.
  • Jason
  • Veteran
This loss hurt me bad enough to not have much hope for next year. Tomsula was supposed to be a teacher. My guess is that he was supposed to be able to take a young group and make them better. He is not a teacher. He is not even as good as ANY of the coaching failures before him. Even Sing was competitive. If Robbie Gould could kick we'd be having a different conversation
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I don't see any changes ahead. Too cheap, too stubborn and completely clueless.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
This loss guarantees a ton of change will happen!

change doesn't mean better

you mean it can get worse than this? lol
Share 49ersWebzone