There are 226 users in the forums

This is the best thing that could have happened to this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no false positives after this display. Baalke & Tomsula will get canned & we get a better draft pick. Wins all around!
This loss guarantees a ton of change will happen!
Yeah ok
Originally posted by jwjr49er:

A ton? Not so much. Tomsula will be back. His coordinators may not but he will.
That would be nice.
  • Antix
  • Veteran

I think after half this board guarnteed a win against the Browns we shouldnt expect good from this team until its shown.
Meh. Better draft pick but don't get your hopes up about anything else.
Originally posted by Antix:

I think after half this board guarnteed a win against the Browns we shouldnt expect good from this team until its shown.

My coworkers are Browns fans, we had a bet. They bet me the Niners would win, I not only guaranteed the win, I promised we would make at least one of their offensive players look all world, I won. What did I get, free beer and sympathy, they had to listen to me explain why my team was so crappy, and tell me we would be better next season. Had we won I would have had to let them cry on my shoulder, and buy beers.

Got to learn to laugh at seasons like this, and remember, we have been great in the past, and we will be great again. For now you can only laugh, and wait for the worm to turn, and it will. This franchise will return to the top, and has the bones on the roster right now of a very good team, a few additions, and better coaching, we will be back. The Browns, on the other hand, 40 years of sucking!

Stay faithful, know this season is only temporary, this is the kind of season you can bond with fellow faithful over, you can look back on and say, "I was a fan when..."

change doesn't mean better
no false positives after this display. Baalke & Tomsula will get canned & we get a better draft pick. Wins all around!

We do need to clean house. Keep the young play makers like Torrey and Hyde, keep the anchors like staley, boldin, bowman etc. but draft a qb next year and build this thing. We aren't going to compete with these other teams for superbowls without finding a qb in the draft. Peyton mannings don't just fall into free agency once but every 15 years so the draft is really the only way to go unless u get very very lucky.

Originally posted by pdizo916:

Agree

The FO/Jed will find a scapegoat or 2 and we'll see JT return.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Agree

The FO/Jed will find a scapegoat or 2 and we'll see JT return.

I can see them giving him one more run, that's fine I guess w.e, but I don't see the point in doing that. If we are a drafting a new qb next year, why keep a head coach that failed multiple times the year before? If we have to fire him and bring in a new head coach, we are going to have to hope the qb and head coach see eye to eye because usually the head coach likes to have a say in who his qb is, as Goes for the GM so I can see baalke being around for a whileeeee
Well, it's obvious to the OP, me, most readers, the Media, the Analysts, and the Pundits....

....but the only opinion that matters is Jed's. Did the little light bulb over his head turn on?
But then what?

Paraaq gets promoted again? We replace Tomsula with a slightly better coach?
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Well, it's obvious to the OP, me, most readers, the Media, the Analysts, and the Pundits....

....but the only opinion that matters is Jed's. Did the little light bulb over his head turn on?

This... I am thinking the bulb is still flickering. How many Yorks does it take to turn on a light bulb?
Share 49ersWebzone