LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at CLEVELAND BROWNS - 2015 Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Niners99:
The first time in 38 years I've ever turned a Niner game off. Went back to bed in the 3rd quarter. Absolute worst garbage play ever. Coaching staff has to go. How can they be prepared an play good for the Bears then look like s**t for the Browns; that's on coaching and all the damn injuries. JT standing around mouth open staring at something in the distance, WTF

So sad to have turned the Niner off after all these years, and then went right to sleep relieved I wasn't going to watch anymore of this horror show..
This is on the York's, they....what can we say, nothing to do about them, the f**kin owners..

sighhhhhhh

You never turned a game off from 2004-2005? Those days were even darker.

Nope, it was easier to "take" then since we had, had all the winning in the decades before. Today was just the pinnacle of what's been going on since the middle of last year, and the s**t is so deep it's flagrant, and appears nobody's going to do anything about it, that there is the is the real spike in the heart.

I was commenting on that to my wife today when we took off to go eat breakfast during the game. I just didn't care anymore
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Niners99:
The first time in 38 years I've ever turned a Niner game off. Went back to bed in the 3rd quarter. Absolute worst garbage play ever. Coaching staff has to go. How can they be prepared an play good for the Bears then look like s**t for the Browns; that's on coaching and all the damn injuries. JT standing around mouth open staring at something in the distance, WTF

So sad to have turned the Niner off after all these years, and then went right to sleep relieved I wasn't going to watch anymore of this horror show..
This is on the York's, they....what can we say, nothing to do about them, the f**kin owners..

sighhhhhhh

You never turned a game off from 2004-2005? Those days were even darker.

Nope, it was easier to "take" then since we had, had all the winning in the decades before. Today was just the pinnacle of what's been going on since the middle of last year, and the s**t is so deep it's flagrant, and appears nobody's going to do anything about it, that there is the is the real spike in the heart.

I don't blame you for turning that crap off. In hindsight, I wish I did the same. It was a complete waste of time. Only time a turned it off this year was the Week 3 game @ AZ.

I used to have a lot more tolerance watching the team get their ass kicked.. I watched every second of 2004-2010, waiting to get a winner. Then we finally won for 3 short years and I had to watch management flush it down the toilet all over again. Back to square one.

This time around I'm not going to be glued to the television watching this pathetic brand of football. If a game is bad, I'm turning that s**t off. I'll still watch the replay and coaches film, but watching that s**t live makes me rage. I just don't have the patience for it anymore.
nope
0 blocking + 0 pass rush = a very bad outcome.

Pears and Brooks both need to be replaced ASAP
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pears, Brooks, Martin, all our LBs except Bowman & Lynch
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Pears, Brooks, Martin, all our LBs except Bowman & Lynch

Hodges has a bright future for us. and what did you think of Kilgore's play?
The most hilarious thing is people think Johnny Football is a good QB now lol
Simply stated, it didn't appear that any of the players wanted to be out on the field yesterday. There was no passion, no fire, no effort.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Any decent pro is going to have a great game when he can just stand back there and look for guys to get open. Next week, he'll face some kind of pass rush and he won't look at all the same.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol so true
Originally posted by pete98146:
Simply stated, it didn't appear that any of the players wanted to be out on the field yesterday. There was no passion, no fire, no effort.

they had their players HC , they figured he would block and tackle for them !

Share 49ersWebzone