There are 222 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers at Browns - 2015 Week 14

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully a full week of prep for Blake Bell might help him play better than what he was doing against the Bears. We need good TE play for Gabbert so badly.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Hopefully a full week of prep for Blake Bell might help him play better than what he was doing against the Bears. We need good TE play for Gabbert so badly.

Hence putting Hyde on IR and calling up Leonhardt. Hope he steps up ok
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Not gonna lie, 49ers need to tank, they need to TANK. I cannot take another year of Tomcrapula and Baalke nonsense approach to the draft thats why the 49ers are in the predicament theyre in now!! Maybe with 4 more losses, that punk kid will do the right thing.

"fans" like you aren't really even fans at all, why do you even bother posting in here? Maybe all of you guys should get together and start a new thread called Fair Weather Fans Only then you can all go in there and post your whining b******t and not make all the rest of us who are actually interested in trying to post about the team in thoughtful ways have to listen to it. Go Niners!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Go Gabbert
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Not gonna lie, 49ers need to tank, they need to TANK. I cannot take another year of Tomcrapula and Baalke nonsense approach to the draft thats why the 49ers are in the predicament theyre in now!! Maybe with 4 more losses, that punk kid will do the right thing.

"fans" like you aren't really even fans at all, why do you even bother posting in here? Maybe all of you guys should get together and start a new thread called Fair Weather Fans Only then you can all go in there and post your whining b******t and not make all the rest of us who are actually interested in trying to post about the team in thoughtful ways have to listen to it. Go Niners!

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
With no Joe Haden, subtracting the best player off of an already weak secondary, the 49ers should be able to rack up plenty of yards through the air as long as Geep gets off his R-R-P pattern.

R-R-P haha

I am going to freak out if they start the first 3 drives this way tomorrow
Share 49ersWebzone