LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Options at Tight End

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is joseph fauria healthy? He was a monster red zone threat for Stafford and then he fell down his stairs chasing his puppy haha. Last I heard the Cardinals cut him because he wasn't healthy yet. Always liked him since his ucla days
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:
Let's activate Hayne and put him there lol, most fans believe he can play anywhere!

He'd have to get on the juice for a year and grow about another 3 inches taller
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Is joseph fauria healthy? He was a monster red zone threat for Stafford and then he fell down his stairs chasing his puppy haha. Last I heard the Cardinals cut him because he wasn't healthy yet. Always liked him since his ucla days

He is with the Patriots I believe.
well based on today's activity Baalke thinks we are ok there or he is planning on putting Shane Skov in at TE. Remember our long snapper is a TE also. I say McDonald (if he passes protocol) Bell and more Miller.
Didn't we just do this last yr, ending the yr with 19 starters or rotational guys on IR, PUP or whatever?
Wheres Grimble
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why bell he dropped so many passes
what?
no he hasn't
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
well based on today's activity Baalke thinks we are ok there or he is planning on putting Shane Skov in at TE. Remember our long snapper is a TE also. I say McDonald (if he passes protocol) Bell and more Miller.

Skov is back because Wilhoite has a stress fracture and headed to IR. I agree with Miller as the third option
They were putting Kilgore at TE during the game last Sunday lol
How important is a good TE to a qb...?

How's Brady doing without Gronk

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
How important is a good TE to a qb...?

How's Brady doing without Gronk

Also, throwing to the TEs and RB's also occupies a LB which makes it easier for the QB to run. Notice when Gabbert scrambles and the instant a LB commits, Gabbert throws that quick pass to the target that LB was responsible for?
[ Edited by Joecool on Dec 9, 2015 at 8:24 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Besides Kilgore, lol.

that makes me furious when i think of this
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Konrad Reuland and Xavier Grimble are available as PS players.

I think we may have started sniffing around Reuland forcing the ravens to bring him up.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-add-tight-ends-konrad-reuland-richard-gordon-to-thin-position-group-20151208-story.html
Originally posted by cciowa:
Besides Kilgore, lol.

that makes me furious when i think of this

Yeah, I wasn't happy about that... Martin laying on his butt all day, and Kilgore playing T.E.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AkNiners:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Konrad Reuland and Xavier Grimble are available as PS players.

I think we may have started sniffing around Reuland forcing the ravens to bring him up.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-add-tight-ends-konrad-reuland-richard-gordon-to-thin-position-group-20151208-story.html

Damn I wanted Rueland. didn't know he was there for the taking I thought he was still with the Jets.
Share 49ersWebzone