There are 194 users in the forums

Webzone Tailgate?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
POG wishes he was that funny. right barry?

That is correct sir

I will fight everybody here.

Originally posted by 49ersJordan:
In town for the Bengals game and since I'm from Oregon id love to go to a tailgate before hand. Where is this exactly located? Which gate?

A few posts above yours say Blue Lot 1 or Green Lot 1 for a couple different tailgates.
Does this still take place? Or is there any places that you recommend to find a tail gate for some out of towners.
When
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
When
Monday
Bump

Anything for Sunday night game?
Hey guys, I'm flying in from Vegas for the Sunday night game next weekend. Can I come crash your tailgate party? I'm with the North Vegas Niner Empire in Las Vegas
My first trip to Levi tomorrow
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My first trip to Levi tomorrow

Don't Uber after the game. You have to walk over 2 miles to "Red Lot A". It is indeed a circus. There are also a lot of guys in the office parking lots offering "Uber rides". They are scammers of some sort.
Hi Guys, me an my mrs are flying out to san francisco from England on Friday for the start of our honeymoon and have tickets for the game on saturday. Would love to get involved with a tailgate party! Is there anyway we could get involved? Or do you just have to arrive an hope for an invite?
Also we are staying near union square so not sure what is the best way to get to levis and back? Was thinking of uber but read that can be a nightmare leaving the stadium. Any help greatly appreciated

Hey guys is there an official tailgate forum yet for the playoff game? I am flying into town and I know the 49erswebzone usually does one, i cant find the link or anything
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
Hey guys is there an official tailgate forum yet for the playoff game? I am flying into town and I know the 49erswebzone usually does one, i cant find the link or anything

Blue lot! What time is everyone showing up? Just got into town. 😎
BTW the lots open at 9:35 (not 10:35, like the team originally mistakingly announced) for tomorrow's 1:35 kickoff.
Let's party
Have fun fellas. Gonna be a special day. Atmosphere is gonna be wild.
Share 49ersWebzone