LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

We're going 7-9 - with the worst offseason of all time - even without the "QB wh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Ima laugh if we lose to the Browns.
There has been progress on both sides of the ball. The defense seems to know their assignments and Gabbert is playing well. The holes in this team can be fixed with the draft and free agency. For the first time this year there is optimism.
Originally posted by fly15:
It's not gonna happen, probably another win before the season it's over, and just wait for black Monday
Browns, Lions and probably Rams will play for nothing more than draft position. Hence, it is very possible that we could end up with more than one win.
I have to admit I am curious about how our offense would look with Anthony Davis back at RT (if he loses a bunch of weight), resign Boone, get a new RG, Kilgore back at C with Hyde playing with Gabbert.

Add Wilkerson do our DL and some more play makers and I am interested to see what would happen with the current staff...I still don't like Baalke at all though.
We ain't gonna be no 7-9

4-12 is more accurate
Originally posted by Eli_23:
We ain't gonna be no 7-9

4-12 is more accurate

With the Browns, Lions and Rams(at Levi's) in the schedule 7-9 is realistic.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
We ain't gonna be no 7-9

4-12 is more accurate

Lol who's going to cover Megatron?

I don't trust our team on the road, we should beat the Browns but Manziel brings a different element to the game and we may not get Lynch back in time since he got concussed.

I think the lions beat us, Browns make it more interesting than we think and we win a stinker at Levi's
Originally posted by Antix:

Must not be a real fan. We don't laugh when we lose.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
We ain't gonna be no 7-9

4-12 is more accurate

I don't trust our team on the road, we should beat the Browns but Manziel brings a different element to the game and we may not get Lynch back in time since he got concussed.

I think the lions beat us, Browns make it more interesting than we think and we win a stinker at Levi's

6-10 is realistic I think. 7-9 is a stretch. Be nice though to win an extra.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/1/9826790/nfl-refs-officiating-mistakes-cardinals-49ers-sunday-night-football

Never forget.

We're not celebrating most of us are surprised that this team is salvageable and has a pulse.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 10, 2015 at 12:48 AM ]

Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

lol, Manziel is not even average.

we played against the Lions already in the last years. we managed to cover megatron well as we managed to cover Fitz in the last meeting or the Packers' WRs.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:

Whatever. We can barely score 2 TDs a game but everybody at the point where they start guaranteeing wins. Thats comedy.
Whatever. We can barely score 2 TDs a game but everybody at the point where they start guaranteeing wins. Thats comedy.

Yes, comedy, because the Seahawks, Cardinals, and Bears have such horrible defenses. All teams are lighting them up
[ Edited by redpops on Dec 10, 2015 at 8:13 AM ]
Originally posted by mojave45:

No, I never guaranteed a win, I just don't laugh when we lose. No real fan thinks that's funny.
Share 49ersWebzone