LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

We're going 7-9 - with the worst offseason of all time - even without the "QB wh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Winning meaningless games at the end of the year and thinking what a great future we have. Right back to our pre Harbaugh days I see.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by mtl_49er:
who said celebrating? all i'm saying i'm fairly confident that after the disastrous offseason we had we're going to do as well as we did under harbaugh. bascailly it was not harbaugh that magically did anything - we're the same team as last year - only now trending upwards with a better QB and a rapidly improving defense

Falcons and Bears basically beat themselves more than the 49ers beat them. I wouldn't get too excited.

And lol @ the niners going 7-9.

LOL, so true!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
teams are shaking in their cleats at the thought of facing us next season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by obx49:
who said celebrating? all i'm saying i'm fairly confident that after the disastrous offseason we had we're going to do as well as we did under harbaugh. bascailly it was not harbaugh that magically did anything - we're the same team as last year - only now trending upwards with a better QB and a rapidly improving defense

Falcons and Bears basically beat themselves more than the 49ers beat them. I wouldn't get too excited.

LOL, so true!
same with the ravens. When, EVER, does Steve smith drop 2 TD passes in a game? lol
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Winning meaningless games at the end of the year and thinking what a great future we have. Right back to our pre Harbaugh days I see.

Omg this. Rams been 7-9 for the last decade saying this exact same crap.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by obx49:

LOL, so true!
same with the ravens. When, EVER, does Steve smith drop 2 TD passes in a game? lol

And they still had a shot at the end lol. This team is 0-5 in the Division. 1-5 on the road. They are not good, people.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
We've won by a combined score of like 12 and lost my a combined score of like 6 million.

But yep..we're on the right track.

Well said.

jim harbaugh took all the credit for the "success" from 2011-2013. I don't consider it sucessful unless you win the superbowl which harbaugh didn't. mcloughlan, baalke built that roster until harbaugh came in and took all the credit.

This. We are back to that mediocre mindset. When we went 7-9 or 8-8 we use to think "hey! Next year is going to be great! Maybe! if not its cool! Because the following year we will have a winning record! Maybe!"

Yes yesterdays win had a very Nolanesqe feel to it. Offense plays like crap most of the game, Gould s**ts the bed, Gabbers guts out the win at the end.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
This just in. The rest of the NFC West just threw in the towel for next year. They are forfeiting every game against us. DIVISION SWEEP!
Originally posted by mja49ers:

jim harbaugh took all the credit for the "success" from 2011-2013. I don't consider it sucessful unless you win the superbowl which harbaugh didn't. mcloughlan, baalke built that roster until harbaugh came in and took all the credit.

He should because before him we were nothing lol. Do people not get that? With all that talent we still had a losing record year after year. He is the one that finally got us to a winning season.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:

Yes yesterdays win had a very Nolanesqe feel to it. Offense plays like crap most of the game, Gould s**ts the bed, Gabbers guts out the win at the end.

If yesterday's win was lead by Harbaugh people would of been saying great teams always find a way to win lol
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM ]
Originally posted by mja49ers:

lol
Share 49ersWebzone