LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Just a little perspective...hopefully.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Yeah because a high draft pick will catapult us to the super bowl next year. I swear some of the fans here will not be satisfied no matter what happens
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MikeD:
Yeah because a high draft pick will catapult us to the super bowl next year. I swear some of the fans here will not be satisfied no matter what happens

So you know for sure it wont?
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Name me one time its happened
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

If you are taking your quote literally then probably not. But plenty of teams have used high draft picks to get back to the playoffs quickly.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
This team cannot beat Seattle or AZ. Team shoulda lost to a mediocre Bears team but since they found a way to win now you guys have FALSE HOPE. This was a Huge Fear of mine. Lets not get carried away, this team is a mess and an OT win vs a mediocre Bears team shouldn't sway judgement on this piss poor staff/regime 2015 season.

Termaine Brock hangs on to a punt return Int they do beat Arizona.
Originally posted by flynhayn15:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Loved the effort vs the Bears and Cardinals but Tomsula is Hardly the guy to get us to the Promise Land

Care to elaborate?

I feel the same way. Some of the decisions are inexplicable no matter the personnel you have on the team, bad clock management, bad play calling on both sides of the ball, team has looked unprepared in the majority of the games this season. They're a badly coached team imo.
If you are taking your quote literally then probably not. But plenty of teams have used high draft picks to get back to the playoffs quickly.

That's not what you said originally I don't see a couple of rookie studs getting us into the playoffs next year with this staff. I round pick quarterbacks are usually a bad idea. Rogers is the exception.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

That's not what you said originally I don't see a couple of rookie studs getting us into the playoffs next year with this staff. I round pick quarterbacks are usually a bad idea. Rogers is the exception.

A top FA center and pass rusher, along with a very good rookie group would get the 9ers right back to the playoffs. They need to pick up a RT if Davis doesn't come back.

Maybe not the first year, but Kap, Marino...?
Share 49ersWebzone