There are 203 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at CHICAGO BEARS - 2015 Week 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408

Please post all your pregame and gametime reactions here. If you have an end of half analysis, create a new thread. Make sure a similar thread has not been created before posting. All other threads created during game time will be locked/merged.

• 10:00am PST
  • TV: FOX
  • Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 680 AM
  • Venue: Soldier Field

Bears Projected Starting Lineup

Bears 2015 Rankings
- Offense (yards gained):
Total: 20th
Run: 16th
Pass: 21st
Points Scored: 25th

- Defense (yards allowed):
Total: 14th
Run: 29th
Pass: 2nd
Points Against: 19th

Injury Report
49ers:
Out: TE Garrett Celek (ankle), RB Carlos Hyde (foot)

Bears:
Out: WR Marquess Wilson (foot)
Questionable: DT Bruce Gaston (illness), TE Zach Miller (ribs), S Antrel Rolle (knee), WR Eddie Royal (knee)

Hit 'em where it hurts

1st

I have a feeling we are winning this one today. 28-17
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
We will force a turnover this week.
  • thl408
We will convert a 3rd down this week. Don't quote me on that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:
1st

I have a feeling we are winning this one today. 28-17

I think Gabs makes it close.
Originally posted by thl408:

Being that it's a road game, I fully expect to be trailing by 14-17 points in the 2nd quarter....I hope I'm wrong.
#BeatTheNiners
I have a feeling Fangio and Gase will make it hurt tomorrow
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
JT enters the locker room after the game, starts his post game speech to the team......

"You can pull your pants up now boys, it's all over now"

• bors
  • Veteran
Let's see what the o line looks like with ol Kilgore
Fangio has built a good defense out of nothing and it has played well in the past couple of weeks. I imagine he figured out long ago how to beat the Niners O.

Chicago 27-6
Originally posted by Niners816:

Being that it's a road game, I fully expect to be trailing by 14-17 points in the 2nd quarter....I hope I'm wrong.

This and that.

Please post all your pregame and gametime reactions here. If you have an end of half analysis, create a new thread. Make sure a similar thread has not been created before posting. All other threads created during game time will be locked/merged.

• 10:00am PST
  • TV: FOX
  • Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 680 AM
  • Venue: Soldier Field

Bears Projected Starting Lineup

Bears 2015 Rankings
- Offense (yards gained):
Total: 20th
Run: 16th
Pass: 21st
Points Scored: 25th

- Defense (yards allowed):
Total: 14th
Run: 29th
Pass: 2nd
Points Against: 19th

Injury Report
49ers:
Out: TE Garrett Celek (ankle), RB Carlos Hyde (foot)

Bears:
Out: WR Marquess Wilson (foot)
Questionable: DT Bruce Gaston (illness), TE Zach Miller (ribs), S Antrel Rolle (knee), WR Eddie Royal (knee)

Hit 'em where it hurts

Lol, dope OP.
I hope to see a game plan where gab airs it out a couple times, especially earlly on, and then builds his passing game WCO style, with short 3-5 yarders to TEs across the middle and RBs out of the backfield. We have Vance, Celek( i think) and my #1 man, Bell. Mark this....Bell is going to make you think back to the BW and Joe days. The guy is a mountain that happens to have terrific hands. But we have to use him a lot more than in previous games.

And we better see Brown in there at RT or i am going to be pizzed at both JT, Geep and logan. Our game is going to be TEs and backs out of backfield. Sure throw a couple to torrey, but make your money on celek, vance and bell. Actually i like our TE set of all 3. Looks like a run pack, but is deadly receiving pack. When was the last time we could do that.? And my bet is chicago can't stop those 3. Ok, maybe throw 3 bombs downfield, just to keep them honest. As for our used car salesman, Draughn, what would he be like with an OL that could actually block? I hope he runs exclusively to the L or center left. No idea how this comes out, but for the first time in weeks, game is actually broadcast here, so i am stoked. There is a lot riding on this game, esp for JT. So how they play will be fascinating to watch . Most must suspect if JT loses on out, that will be his end. So i expect them all to play well, keep their heads in the game, and keep it close, then win at the end.
Share 49ersWebzone