LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Who gets fired after the season ends??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who gets fired after the season ends??

If Niners keep losing and finish season with 3-13 record then there is no reason avoid house cleaning the whole coaching staff and GM included.

Baalke chose each one of these players specially to "compete" with divisional rivals. While some players made their contribution lately (Gabbert,Armstead,McDonald,Tiller,Acker,Tartt,Draughn,)but most failed their low expectatives such as Pears, Devey, Simpson,Bush, Dockett, Wright, Hodges, Pinion, Martin. He's skills as player evaluator are questionable because he doesn't have a solid process choosing players but is based on raw skills and potential production instead of how they fit their system, work ethic and talent.

In the other side, Tomsula propose many things to work with but truth is seems lost when people ask him for answers either on press conferences but specially on gameday. His coaching staff is just the very same and nobody deserves being kept for next season.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Dec 5, 2015 at 12:52 PM ]
Baalke and Tomsula gone for sure.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
lol
Originally posted by Bootlegger:

God I hope so!
Originally posted by jwjr49er:
Originally posted by Bootlegger:

God I hope so!

Hopefully not Baalke. The coordinators must be hanging on by their fingernails.
As long as its not hayne.
Nooooobody!!!
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Nooooobody!!!

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Lmao

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
All but Tom Rathman!!

this plz
Nobody #FunWin
Originally posted by crabman82:
Nobody #VeryFunWin

fixed
I'm telling ya, this team has mailed it in and it will show even more these last 3 games. We will make AJ MCarron look like Joe Montana, The Lions look like a playoff team & The Rams look like the seahawks. Tomsula and his staff are toast and so is Baalke. Good riddance to all of them, it's time to start fresh. This team from top to bottom is GARBAGE!! Just plain GARBAGE!! I hate you Jed Dork!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
The Bengals are going to kick our butts to kingdom come next Sunday.

The pain hasn't stopped yet
Share 49ersWebzone