LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Which players would you like to see get more playing time?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im tired of you guys acting like Hayne deserves a shot just because who he is. He hasnt earned anything, he is where he is supposed to be which is on the practice squad. The 49ers keep bringing in RBs off the street to sign instead of promoting Hayne who has been here all year, that should tell you something but you homers act like Hayne is being held back.

He was great in Rubgy but he is below average in the NFL and im sure it hurts to see your national hero at the bottom of the roster. I liked Hayne at the beginning but you guys have made me hate the guy. I hope he rots on the practice squad for years before getting cut and retiring and heading back to Rugby

He earned a chance at training with the 49ers Due to Being an national legue MVP x2

He earned his shot based on his pre season form. He Made the 49ers roster bassed on his form. That After only playing a few games of NFL.

If not picked up,by 49ers then another would have to be sure.

Just on that he should be applauded, now getting the time on PS should see him contribute even more to the 49ers when he comes back more comfortable with the intricacies of this sport.

These comments of mine above are called an opinion. One can discuss these how one likes cause they are just an opinion.

What is not ok, and weather it's Australia or America is calling out posters who have a different opinion to yours in this forum in the way you have.

For, again your vitriol is but aimed at a player on the PS, I see your passion to,be sure, but how,about you direct the vitriol to those on the team that are affecting the outcome of each game. The team is not exactly going well

Will see what comes of it with interest.
[ Edited by MFWIC on Dec 12, 2015 at 3:18 AM ]
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MFWIC:

Will see what comes of it with interest.
Nothing, it's already confirmed. I think he might be on some sort of Jedi council or something
Originally posted by eciturbo:
Not all Australians think Hayne deserves to be playing, just a very vocal minority.

I think he is in the right place for now, even though I would like to see him play this weekend. Next year is where we might get to see him cement a place in the team.

Agree. Not all us aussies carry on like fan boys. Some of dribble posted is cringe worthy.
Temporary lock.
Harold , Bell , Cromartie, Johnson , and Carradine.

Tomsula on garbage duty. McGauhey doing payroll.
Share 49ersWebzone