LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Which players would you like to see get more playing time?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Dontae Johnson should be starting. Ack/Reaser should be playing the slot. Ward has no business covering speedy slot recievers. On offense I would like to see the balls Patton/Simpson are getting go to Ellington. Peers needs to be benched rather see what Brown can do. Cant be any worse

Agreed
I really can't understand why DJ wasn't one of the starting CBs heading into the season.

He looked really good last year and his combination of size and speed is ideal for the bigger WRs.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Dec 4, 2015 at 5:09 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I think we've seen enough of Wilhoite.. it's time to put in Skov in there and see how he does w/real competition..
Jarryd HAYNE WILL PROVE A REVELATION ON HIS NEXT INCARNATION.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike1302:
Jarryd HAYNE WILL PROVE A REVELATION ON HIS NEXT INCARNATION.

You'd better put a crash helmet on mike1302 as some of the locals will have their 88s being levelled at you and the flak will start rising lol
Gore, I post the same thing every single yr, for the last 5, 6 or 7 and what happens? The guys sitting all yr on the pine....never get a chance. .That is the sign of inferior coaching, esp HC, and then OC side and DC side, blame both them also. Additionally I blame trent because he could insist,and I blame jed because he could insist.

Yet it just doesn't happen. F for jed, trent, mangini, geep, and esp tomsula. Shame on all of them. Not playing guys on the bench when you don't know what they have....in a yr when you are 4-8....inexcusable...but in JTs case, as usual, he is coaching not to lose....with no thots toward next year and trying out guys on the bench now. Shhhhesh. It hacks me off ...damn
Donte Johnson
A. Armstead
T. Brown
Punter: Dawson
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Punter: Dawson

I seen enough of him already, how many 3 and outs we had this season ?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Gore, I post the same thing every single yr, for the last 5, 6 or 7 and what happens? The guys sitting all yr on the pine....never get a chance. .That is the sign of inferior coaching, esp HC, and then OC side and DC side, blame both them also. Additionally I blame trent because he could insist,and I blame jed because he could insist.

Yet it just doesn't happen. F for jed, trent, mangini, geep, and esp tomsula. Shame on all of them. Not playing guys on the bench when you don't know what they have....in a yr when you are 4-8....inexcusable...but in JTs case, as usual, he is coaching not to lose....with no thots toward next year and trying out guys on the bench now. Shhhhesh. It hacks me off ...damn

Great call pasodoc.

I've also been singing that tune for some time now.

It's a tragedy that JT will return next season.

• thl408
Eli Harold: I'm done with Brooks. That guy is either scared to get another concussion (understandable), or he's checked out.

Dontae Johnson over Brock

Brandon Thomas rotating with Tiller. If he sucks, I'm curious how much he sucks.
Guys I 'd like to see start...
Dontae
Bell,
Brown
Harold
Armstead
Reaser
PUrcell
Hayne
Cromartie

Guys I would like to see go else where...
MMartin
Pears,
Devey
ellington
patton.
Brown
Brown
Kilgore
Bell
Johnson
Reasor
Armstead