There are 248 users in the forums

What are the chances we lose out the rest of the season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Patriots, weren't anything until Brady, Bilecheck sucked before he went to the PAts

Yeah no.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
how is this even possible? we fixed our offensive woes when we benched kap?

No, they stopped throwing touchdowns to the other team and airmailing passes 20 yards out of bounds when they benched Kaepernick. Now they need to address the coaching staff.
Patriots, weren't anything until Brady, Bilecheck sucked before he went to the PAts

same thing with Mcarthy

Belichick may not have won with the Browns but teams dont trade a 1st, 4th and 7th round picks for people who suck. He was an amazing coordinator for Parcells who was very sought after.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Probably better than winning out the rest of the season but I'm hoping
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hope we lose the rest of the games in the most embarassing ways possible

#FireTomsula

I don't want Balke out like everyone else. No one expected Borland to retire. The right side of the line still doesn't make sense to me. I haven't heard anything about Brandon Thomas or some of the other young guys. Are we sayin they suck or our coaches haven't figured it out? Our TE's sucked until we figured them out recently.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah no.
so they they were great before ?
So if Goff is destined for greatness and 9ers draft him It doesn't matter who is coaching next year? I wholeheartedly disagree.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Dec 2, 2015 at 12:23 PM ]

Belichick was a great coordinator. Then after he joined the patriots once they got rid of some juicy fruit chewing coach he was doing pretty well with Drew Bledsoe. Brady came out of no where but he had do something right to still get drafted as a back up QB in college
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
So if Goff is destined for greatness and 9ers draft him It doesn't matter who is coaching next year? I wholeheartedly disagree.
lol, i caught that

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Belichick was a great coordinator. Then after he joined the patriots once they got rid of some juicy fruit chewing coach he was doing pretty well with Drew Bledsoe. Brady came out of no where but he had do something right to still get drafted as a back up QB in college
I don't think Brady is a product of the system, i see a great QB.

can't wait to see what BB can do without him

It's not either or. System makes him look great and he makes the system look great. Symbiotic. Just like Joe.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

It's not either or. System makes him look great and he makes the system look great. Symbiotic. Just like Joe.
Joe did Great in KC, Manning did great in Denver before his injuries/father time

i don't think BB could last this long if had to change QBs every 3 years
My guess is that we beat the browns and rams, and then we split with the bears and lions. Unfortunately, I think doing that will convince the FO to keep Tomsula for another year for sure.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
My guess is that we beat the browns and rams, and then we split with the bears and lions. Unfortunately, I think doing that will convince the FO to keep Tomsula for another year for sure.

I think 1-4 the rest of the way is a lot more likely than 3-2. Vegas will have us as underdogs the rest of the way even against the Rams at home, but we'll probably win a game (upsets are pretty common in the NFL).
Share 49ersWebzone