LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

The banner over the stadium, love or hate it??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The banner over the stadium, love or hate it??

• MikeD
  • Veteran
I get that Jed makes some bad decisions but for some people to say that he enjoys losing and is only doing things for the money sounds pretty stupid to me
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i got a little chuckle out of it but in the end it was pointless and a waste of money. Jed & Balke are on the right path to rebuild this team and it's only going to get better after next years draft and more experience for the younger guys. Hopefully we get a more disciplined coach next year instead of this so called popular coach that shouldn't be HC material.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
shouldve used that money on a charity instead.
  • thl408
Helped feed the pilot's family, but contributed to the greenhouse effect while doing it. Indifferent.
Originally posted by Chico:
i got a little chuckle out of it but in the end it was pointless and a waste of money. Jed & Balke are on the right path to rebuild this team and it's only going to get better after next years draft and more experience for the younger guys. Hopefully we get a more disciplined coach next year instead of this so called popular coach that shouldn't be HC material.

Please enlighten us on how Jed and Baalke are on the right path???
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
from the jed york thread.

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
My seats are in section 224, and Jed appeared to step out from his suite a few rows back from where I sit. I didn't realize anything at first until I heard loud boos and f*** you York jeers. He stepped back into his suite in a hurry.

it doesn't bother you that none of the last three drafts picks are still with the 49ers ? or Baalke is picking injured players ?
Jed & Balke are on the right path to rebuild this team

For roughly ~$1000 collected from a group of people, it's had a significant impact on the perception of Jed York. It was all over social media. And every sports channel. That's an incredible investment if you consider the impact it had on the collective consciousness of football fans.
Loved it, because both the local and national media noticed it.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
it doesn't bother you that none of the last three drafts picks are still with the 49ers ? or Baalke is picking injured players ?

Not really, at the time they were picked our team was loaded so we could afford the risk. Players (Frank, Cowboy,etc) were getting old & as much as I loved them, we had to start drafting for our future. JH was clearly wearing out our players so a change had to be made. We have young promising talent (Carlos, Arik, our TE's, Tarrt, etc) & I look forward to our future 😊
Originally posted by cNiner:

Not really, at the time they were picked our team was loaded so we could afford the risk. Players (Frank, Cowboy,etc) were getting old & as much as I loved them, we had to start drafting for our future. JH was clearly wearing out our players so a change had to be made. We have young promising talent (Carlos, Arik, our TE's, Tarrt, etc) & I look forward to our future 😊

And what is the current staff doing to players? Our starting QB is out for the season. So is our starting RB. We just lost a starting DL.

I have yet to see anything that would convince me Harbaugh was more of a toll than three straight post season runs.
York doesn't care about some damn banner. All that matters to him is $$$$$ and he has plenty of that thanks to the fat-cats who paid for the SBLs. (Aka suckers)
Originally posted by pdizo916:
York doesn't care about some damn banner. All that matters to him is $$$$$ and he has plenty of that thanks to the fat-cats who paid for the SBLs. (Aka suckers)

I'm not sure...I actually believe he would like the team to win superbowls and follow in his uncles footsteps. I believe he is emotionally vulnerable to the criticism of the fans and that it is effecting him. This season could be a breakdown and breakthrough for him...He may actually realize he needs help and go through the due diligence to hire some real experts who will help him put together a successful plan for this organization.
Originally posted by barrymartin:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I'm not sure...I actually believe he would like the team to win superbowls and follow in his uncles footsteps. I believe he is emotionally vulnerable to the criticism of the fans and that it is effecting him. This season could be a breakdown and breakthrough for him...He may actually realize he needs help and go through the due diligence to hire some real experts who will help him put together a successful plan for this organization.
posters don't understand, they think it's easy with so many moving parts
Share 49ersWebzone