LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Biggest positional problem right now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Biggest positional problem right now?

Center. Hoping Kilgore can provide some major improvement there, still think that the 49ers should throw some mad duckets at Alex Mack in free agency. Sign him, draft a tackle, let the rest fight it out at guard, I think the OL would be well improved.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Nov 30, 2015 at 12:41 PM ]
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Why isn't coaching an option????

Because we all know that. This is player focused.
C Marcus Martin
  • thl408
Originally posted by jreff22:

You should change the thread title to include "player position" or something. People aren't reading the OP.
Owner, starts at the top. Then coaching.
no pass rush

(other than lynch)
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 30, 2015 at 1:08 PM ]
Front Office Management
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Biggest problem? Points
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by jreff22:

You should change the thread title to include "player position" or something. People aren't reading the OP.

Fixed
OL and LB

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the refs. they're clearly out to get us. We should be undefeated right now.
The complete roster/coaches/GM are the problem. It needs to be torn down and completely start over. This team Lacks Speed, Discipline, power, smarts, quickness, leadership, Talent.

Start over January 5th, 2016 and Hire Compotent NFL Football Minds to run things. Enough of this Blowing Draft Picks Left and Right. This team will stay stuck in the MUD for YEARS if this regime is kept another season.
Also another thing, They want to be a "Run First Team" but yet have the Worst NFL Offensive Line the NFL has possibly ever seen and only had Hyde by his lonesome as the Only beefy RB on the roster?? Yikes that in itself reeks of AWFUL Player Talent Roster Evaluation
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
jed's gone right? I mean, that banner had to have worked.
I'm recalling how I felt after drafting Davis-Iupati in the 1st round and that was right after getting Staley late first before them....that was the last time I absolutely felt good on draft night.

Whether the picks work out or not, the success rate of drafting OL in the first round is one of the safer bets. Success being a player that starts for 6-10 years.

Take the layup
Share 49ersWebzone