LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

It is time for a new Regime: BE HOLD THE ERA OF THE FRO!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am responding to this thread in the hopes the Fro is actually Jed York coming to the Zone to look for answers. Which would be his best move since hiring Harbaugh.

Keep Black Uni's add gold stiching to outline numbers.
Agree with keeping Gabbert but drafting QB
Black uni cheerleaders are keepers
While I haven't been to the stadium it appears that it is not made for fans to enjoy the actual game. Maybe a shade structure Black uni cheerleaders as ushers perhaps?
Some how sweet talk Tomsula into staying as Dline coach. (Seriously this is one of the most troubling things to me. Tomsula will be a dline coach somewhere else)
Originally posted by Niners816:
The black unis need to die with the 2015 season. We don't need that "any given Sunday" knock-off garbage out there. But I'm willing to meet you half way, the cheerleaders can keep the black getup but the team should only wear red and gold.

This. The black uniforms look awful.
Boooooo!
Nothing's been changed yet. Fire fro!

( +1
Originally posted by redpops:
Keep Black Uni's add gold stiching to outline numbers. Make a "modern" version of the gold 49ers jacket with black trim or something.
While I haven't been to the stadium it appears that it is not made for fans to enjoy the actual game. Maybe a shade structure Black uni cheerleaders as ushers perhaps?
Some how sweet talk Tomsula into staying as Dline coach. (Seriously this is one of the most troubling things to me. Tomsula will be a dline coach somewhere else)
)
[ Edited by zonkers on Nov 30, 2015 at 9:12 AM ]
I agree with what you've said here. Keep the black jerseys as rare alternates and keep the black cat suits full time for the Gold Rush.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by redpops:
I am responding to this thread in the hopes the Fro is actually Jed York coming to the Zone to look for answers. Which would be his best move since hiring Harbaugh.

Keep Black Uni's add gold stiching to outline numbers.
Yes to all, but:

1. I am not Jed York. Nobody gave me nothin'!
  2. Tomsula won't stay after being fired. He. Just. Won't.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 30, 2015 at 10:07 AM ]
IMO the 49ers gotta start over. Start from SCRATCH. New President of football operations, new GM , New Head Coach, New coaching staff, new identity. Complete rebuild and change in philosophy.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
IMO the 49ers gotta start over. Start from SCRATCH. New President of football operations, new GM , New Head Coach, New coaching staff, new identity. Complete rebuild and change in philosophy.

New identity? So you mean a move, a change of name and cutting lose from our history.
I can't help but notice that of all the teams on that list, the Niners have the toughest schedule. That means something. Does the coaching staff deserve any credit for taking one of the best teams in the league right to the end within a TD and holding the best offense in the league to 19 points?
Originally posted by crake49:
I can't help but notice that of all the teams on that list, the Niners have the toughest schedule. That means something. Does the coaching staff deserve any credit for taking one of the best teams in the league right to the end within a TD and holding the best offense in the league to 19 points?

yes! The narrative is completely different with a few calls. NYG, ARZ would give us 2 more wins. Get the job done vs CHI, CLE and STL we'd talking 8-8. Schedule has been brutal and we have logged the most travel miles in the league.

With how fine the line is between winning and losing, you have to look at how things could've been different with one or 2 plays...

With that off-season, there wasn't much of a chance...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I am a gas bag.

Fro da Conqueror has spoken

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

New identity? So you mean a move, a change of name and cutting lose from our history.

Identity meaning a forward thinking 2015 and forward style/approach to Football instead of this run first style since 2005. Run Run Roll out Pass punt. Instead, the 49ers should be aggressive trying to push the ball in the air with big targets at WR with speed. Right now they have ZERO identity on offense and defense also for that matter.
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
One mandatory lateral pass per game.
Please don't let the Cowboys beat us for a higher pick.
Originally posted by Dingo:
One mandatory lateral pass per game.

Just read a story about a high school coach trying to design plays with lateral passing, downfield. I will keep an eye on and post film if I can find it. He has been watching a lot of rugby, looking for ideas.

A lateral after a downfield pass play would make teams defend differently. Now receivers are try to block for the ball carrier, attracting tacklers to the ball. If the hung back for a lateral, it would force defenders to do the same, creating more running room for the ball carrier.
Share 49ersWebzone