There are 231 users in the forums

Game #11 - The Good, Bad, Ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I like Ward but today he seem to give up a few more plays ...

Can I ask, what is there to like about Ward?

Only if I can ask what u like about this team ???

Bowman, Staley, Armstead, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott Charles Haley, Bill Walsh Steve young George Siefert, Brent Jones, Pierce Holt. John Taylor Roger Craig Ricky Watters, Dana Stubblefield, Bryant Young etc etc ect etc
I like Ward but today he seem to give up a few more plays ...

Only if I can ask what u like about this team ???

Bowman, Staley, Armstead, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott Charles Haley, Bill Walsh Steve young George Siefert, Brent Jones, Pierce Holt. John Taylor Roger Craig Ricky Watters, Dana Stubblefield, Bryant Young etc etc ect etc

That's not this team bud.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

For real lol
I'm going to throw our wide receivers into the BAD mix. Realize Arizona has great cornerbacks but sure seems our receivers aren't helping our cause much. Don't see much separation and this has been the trend for the entire year, not just today.
Add Acker to the ugly list.

Btw good call on Purcell...he played lights out today. Big plus
[ Edited by jones49 on Nov 29, 2015 at 5:36 PM ]
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Exactly. This is the perfect scenario IMO.

Originally posted by 78mikem:
Today is "about as good as it gets" until the 2016 season. Play hard against a rival but don't give away draft position.

This to a T
Can't complain about Gabbert. The sack he took sucks but watching the game with him at QB I felt like there was a chance to win. The guy hasn't played in a few years but you can see his confidence growing each game. D was great today.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
The ugly is that it wasn't a bad enough performance to get Baakle and Tomsula fired immediately. The team actually played a decent game on defense and the offense wasn't completely embarrassing.
The good-the competitiveness of the entire team
The bad-0 for on 3rd down all game not even throwing past the marker trying to pick them up
The ugly-Refs

Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Exactly. This is the perfect scenario IMO.

Originally posted by 78mikem:
Today is "about as good as it gets" until the 2016 season. Play hard against a rival but don't give away draft position.

This to a T

Agree - near perfect result. The defense played pretty well, Gabbert played okay, our young TE's played well, we were competitive, and we improved our draft position.
Originally posted by tohara3:
The good-the competitiveness of the entire team
The bad-0 for on 3rd down all game not even throwing past the marker trying to pick them up
The ugly-Refs

Yup, 13 calls against the 49ers, for 81 yards ...
Can I add a bullet point?

The PATHETIC

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Can I add a bullet point?

The PATHETIC

that cant be serious...they are happy??
Originally posted by defenderDX:

It's like a roller coaster, up & down ... all and all, giving up 539 rush yards in four games is not good.
Averages out to 134.75 a contest. That performance by Rawls -- in Seattle -- was embarrassing ! ! !
Share 49ersWebzone