There are 136 users in the forums

how could these refs still have jobs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by jrg:
that roughing the passer call is one everybody hates, but it gets called every time. Palmer's helmet was halfway off his head. it's gonna get called always.

did you even watch the game? halfway off his head? it moved, but was hardly "halfway off his head"

dial put the hit to his chest as he should. palmer put his head down.

clean hit. b******t call.
is this your first time watching an NFL game? that s**t gets called every time.

i can promise you i've watched more games in the last few years than you have in your life, so no, it isn't.

does not get called every time. it was a b******t call. that is why everyone is so up in arms. fans (including cardinals fans) agree it was b******t.
Refs know who is supposed to win and facilitate it every time.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that roughing the passer call is one everybody hates, but it gets called every time. Palmer's helmet was halfway off his head. it's gonna get called always.

did you even watch the game? halfway off his head? it moved, but was hardly "halfway off his head"

i can promise you i've watched more games in the last few years than you have in your life, so no, it isn't.

does not get called every time. it was a b******t call. that is why everyone is so up in arms. fans (including cardinals fans) agree it was b******t.

• jrg
  • Veteran

figured thats all you'd have. just your normal troll.
Losers complain about the refs. This team and organization are awful; get over it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
of course the chick is reffing this game lol

And yet as bad as the refs were this comment is 100x worse.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Losers complain about the refs. This team and organization are awful; get over it.

If they change the outcome of the game there is nothing to get over. s**tty calls happened at the worst times.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The roughing the passer and the OPI on McD were the obly 2 real bad calls, but the refs were s**t in general.

They seemed like they had to have a discuaiion about ecah and every flag. That s**t in the first quarter was dumb. They were s**tty, but not just for bad calls, they were just a bad group.

Its like they gave us the D squad cuz they figured Zona would blow us out and they wouldnt really have to do anything.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
figured thats all you'd have. just your normal troll.

do you want me to challenge you on how many games we've each watched?? lol

go cry into ur huge pillow.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

id say you've watched MAYBE a seasons worth of games. all that is based on some of the dumb s**t i hear you say on here.

Originally posted by Antix:
The roughing the passer and the OPI on McD were the obly 2 real bad calls, but the refs were s**t in general.

They seemed like they had to have a discuaiion about ecah and every flag. That s**t in the first quarter was dumb. They were s**tty, but not just for bad calls, they were just a bad group.

Its like they gave us the D squad cuz they figured Zona would blow us out and they wouldnt really have to do anything.

The 15 yard penalty for the ref running into the bench was BS too.

Big calls that either kept the ball moving for the Cards or pushed the 49ers back.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

id say you've watched MAYBE a seasons worth of games. all that is based on some of the dumb s**t i hear you say on here.

oh you got me there. i don't know how i can ever recover from such a burn.
It was a real weak crew for sure. What about the debacle over what down it was ... lol. What did that take, like 10 minutes to sort out? That shoul dhave been an indicator of things to come.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

oh you got me there. i don't know how i can ever recover from such a burn.

yeah, if only i could have talked about a pillow? good job, good effort.

you're the only person on the planet who thinks thats a good call. go watch a game for once.
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Refs know who is supposed to win and facilitate it every time.

I think there truth to this
Share 49ersWebzone