There are 178 users in the forums

how could these refs still have jobs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eventually in a couple of years the QB will be wearing flags and the only way to sack him will be to pull the flag.
Originally posted by MasterBlaster:
I get s**tty service and s**tty follow up from most of the people nowadays. So that means most of you suck at your job, so you all need to settle down, LOL. And let's not even start talking about government workers. Blame the NFL for making the rules ridiculously complicated. You have s**tty performance when your employees are confused about what they're process is.

The refs are crappy, at least in part, because they are part timers. The NFL should hire refs, full time, and then demand the same level of professionalism they demand from the players. The players are required to live up to the same "complicated" rules tat the refs are tasked with enforcing. Doing it full time, with off season study and attending various training camps during the off season, just as players are required to do would raise the level of officiating.
If refs will be at our home then must fired at refs and big boo at refs next time . We need get new refs than old refs.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 2, 2015 at 5:11 PM ]
  • Andra
  • Veteran
the call or lack of a call that still bugs me was on Arizona's second touchdown drive. The pass to JJ Nelson that got them to the 1 yard line should've been a delay game. I was screaming at the TV
What did Alex Boone have to say about the ref's? https://youtu.be/BPrJm2juY5g
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Refs didn't make us loose, they had an off game but we lost the game not the refs
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
The answer (in my opinion) is:

reduced rule book (reduce the complexity of rules that make is that much harder for refs - an players to be honest)

make every thing reviewable but have the NY team already reviewing every play (even if it doesnt get reviewed)
- that way they can make a call within 60secs of a challenge
- also this eliminates games being won/loss on bad calls/no calls

Let a catch be a catch for crying out loud! so what if the ball moves a little bit - did he catch or didnt he?
they suck
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Why bump this old thread from 2015?
Share 49ersWebzone