LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2015 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
10 point underdogs at home the first time in over 10 years. Thanks Jed and Baalke.
LETS GOOOO BOYSSSSSS!!!! MEANINGLESS GAME OR NOT ITS ALWAYS 9ERS TIL I DIEEEEE!!!!! BEAT THE TARDSSSS!!!!!!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
10 point underdogs at home the first time in over 10 years. Thanks Jed and Baalke.

im surprised its not more
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Baalke should have been gone last year.

Today's gonna suck again. Another bad loss a commin...

I agree. None of his draft picks at all or stars in the making the last 4 yes 4 Drafts!! NONE!!! To me that is the Root of the Demise of the 49ers. As older talent left or retired, the 2012, 2013 2014 and 2015 Draftees have been Dog Doo doo and thats putting it Mildly

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I understand, i'm boring ad redundant but it absolutely AMAZES me how he's not on the Hot Seat . We need the 49ers to tank and tank bad. just sayin.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I understand, i'm boring ad redundant but it absolutely AMAZES me how he's not on the Hot Seat . We need the 49ers to tank and tank bad. just sayin.

Your "Dat Ass" work is appreciated though.
Take the Cardinals. Give the points. 31-13
I agree. None of his draft picks at all or stars in the making the last 4 yes 4 Drafts!! NONE!!! To me that is the Root of the Demise of the 49ers. As older talent left or retired, the 2012, 2013 2014 and 2015 Draftees have been Dog Doo doo and thats putting it Mildly

2012 through 2015 drafts were a ZERO? That's extreme, in my opinion. So you think Eric Reid, Quinton Patton, Quinton Dial, Jimmie Ward, Carlos Hyde, Chris Borland, Bruce Ellington, Aaron Lynch, Kenneth Acker, Keith Reiser, Dontae Johnson, Arik Armstead, Jaquiski Tartt are a total loss? Step away from the Kool-Aid, my man.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
I'm told Colin Kaepernick wanted to go to 49ers game. He's still resting/recovering from surgery and doctors do not want him walking around.
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Take the Cardinals. Give the points. 31-13

Hell of a name, lol.

No it isn't putting it mildly, it is spinning the truth or just rubbish. So Reid, Ward, Hyde, Ellington, DJ, Lynch, Armstead, Tartt, Harold, Bell, Smelter, and Brown are worse than dog doo? SMH.
Originally posted by English:

No it isn't putting it mildly, it is spinning the truth or just rubbish. So Reid, Ward, Hyde, Ellington, DJ, Lynch, Armstead, Tartt, Harold, Bell, Smelter, and Brown are worse than dog doo? SMH.
None of those guys are elite. Hyde's style of running invites injury. Reid has regressed to being average or subpar. Lynch is average on any other team. Ward, Ellington, DJ, Armstead have shown only average or subpar talent. Armstead admitted he hasn't learned to put his hands up when the pass is thrown. Tackling is a skill that often eludes him. Tart's coverage skills are still faulty. Harold is too small and has shown nothing. Bell has shown nothing. Smelter is injured, and that hasn't worked out well for us. Don't forget Tank, who hasn't even been active on one of the worst teams in the NFL. Remember that starting for the Niners this year does not necessarily require talent.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by English:

None of those guys are elite. Hyde's style of running invites injury. Reid has regressed to being average or subpar. Lynch is average on any other team. Ward, Ellington, DJ, Armstead have shown only average or subpar talent. Armstead admitted he hasn't learned to put his hands up when the pass is thrown. Tackling is a skill that often eludes him. Tart's coverage skills are still faulty. Harold is too small and has shown nothing. Bell has shown nothing. Smelter is injured, and that hasn't worked out well for us. Don't forget Tank, who hasn't even been active on one of the worst teams in the NFL. Remember that starting for the Niners this year does not necessarily require talent.

I wouldn't call any of them dog s**t yet though.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Bunch of gobble-gobble-jive-turkey and I'm FAR from being a homer.

Adam Schefter hinted this morning that the future of Tomsula lies in the hands of Blaine Gabbert and Shaun Draughn. God help us. It looks like those that want him fired might get their wish. It is also more public acknowledgement that he might be in trouble if the 49ers continue to be non-competitive down the stretch.
to be fait cant really blame DC

there O is just much better than our D
Originally posted by cciowa:
that is fine and i think our offense can do some good things,, but i have no confidence or faith in our DC to even slow down the cardinals
Share 49ersWebzone