LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2015 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Heads will role after this game if it's a blow out loss at home.

Why will heads roll?

A blow out game at home will be last straw.meither HC or OC will get the hook.

A close loss may be acceptable....
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Why will heads roll?

If the offense don't spark they need to get rid of OC and STC. Hopefully no more fumbles this week,

Cant see our defence being any good either
Let's Roast these pigeons!

Love the 49ers todeath but a win would be really really really meaningless. Just sayin. Maybe with another loss that Tomschitla and Baalke get pink slips soon.......
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Baalke should have been gone last year.

Today's gonna suck again. Another bad loss a commin...

Why will heads roll?

I doubt we see any changes until the offseason. Especially since the bye is over.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Baalke should have been gone last year.

Today's gonna suck again. Another bad loss a commin...

I agree. None of his draft picks at all or stars in the making the last 4 yes 4 Drafts!! NONE!!! To me that is the Root of the Demise of the 49ers. As older talent left or retired, the 2012, 2013 2014 and 2015 Draftees have been Dog Doo doo and thats putting it Mildly
I want the team to win, but I know the present coaching staff is a joke. If Tomsula goes the Yorks will hire Mangenius, simple, the guy won't say no. Please, break the losing cycle and hire a real coach, and let him coach. What they have is unacceptable.
wawawawa. Boohoo. If you actually look at the film from the past 2 games, the film that thl and jonnydel have been nice enough to break down for us all, you would know that there is hope for our passing game. We're down to our what...5th string running back, still dealing with a poor offensive line and a dr.Jekyll and mr.Hyde defense and you guys want to put it all on the OC's shoulders?

Geez. I actually emotionally disconnected from this team a few weeks ago and I feel much better for it. It's given me the ability to see things strictly from an objective point of view instead of a fanatical one. Some of you should probably try to do the same, I mean it is just a game after all..
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
I doubt we see any changes until the offseason. Especially since the bye is over.

This. Firing a coach now only hurts you with prospective candidates. No reason for it.

Just gonna get drunk while tailgating
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

This. Firing a coach now only hurts you with prospective candidates. No reason for it.

But we need a new topic
Gabby time
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lolz so much hope
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Gabby time
that is fine and i think our offense can do some good things,, but i have no confidence or faith in our DC to even slow down the cardinals
Share 49ersWebzone