LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 454 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2015 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • thl408

Please post all your pregame and gametime reactions here. If you have an end of half analysis, create a new thread. Make sure a similar thread has not been created before posting. All other threads created during game time will be locked/merged.

• 1:05pm PST
  • TV: FOX
  • Local Radio: 107.7 FM; 680 AM
  • Venue: Levi's Stadium

Cardinals Projected Starting Lineup

ARI 2015 Rankings
- Offense (yards gained):
Total: 1st
Run: 9th
Pass: 4th
Points Scored: 1st

- Defense (yards allowed):
Total: 4th
Run: 7th
Pass: 9th
Points Against: 13th

Injury Report
49ers:
Out: RB Carlos Hyde (foot)
Questionable: LB Ahmad Brooks (concussion)

ARI:
Out: DT Cory Redding (ankle), DT Frostee Rucker (ankle)
Questionable: CB Patrick Peterson (ankle), S Deone Bucannon (concussion), WR Michael Floyd (hamstring), G Jonathan Cooper (knee), DT Ed Stinson (groin)

Will the nose dive continue today?
black unis vs the cards??
  • thl408
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-to-Wear-Black-Alternate-Uniforms-vs-Minnesota-Vikings/316f57fb-78b9-4413-8da7-6f993b66db4c

The 49ers will also wear the uniforms in Week 12 when they face the Arizona Cardinals.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Heads will role after this game if it's a blow out loss at home.
AZ bout to curb stomp us in front of a crowd of 5,000.
Hey just for the s**t talking card fan "birdgang81" who wants to come in the other thread and start s**t and call people bandwagon fans, can you change the title to 5 time world champ 49ers vs the 9 playoff appearances in 95 years Cardinals?

Seriously though, It would be cool if the black unis died with the 2015 season. Much like everything this year it just doesn't work.
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) tweeted at 3:40 AM on Sun, Nov 29, 2015:
Cardinals WR Michael Floyd, listed as questionable with a hamstring injury, is expected to play today vs SF, per source.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MFWIC:

Why will heads roll?

49ers win this one in a close one for jim tomsula
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-to-Wear-Black-Alternate-Uniforms-vs-Minnesota-Vikings/316f57fb-78b9-4413-8da7-6f993b66db4c

The 49ers will also wear the uniforms in Week 12 when they face the Arizona Cardinals.

I hate those things.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by MFWIC:

Why will heads roll?

I agree, there would be no point of getting rid of anyone with a month or so left in the year. Just let it play out and make any changes at the end of the year.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I'm looking forward to this game. I don't have any hopes of winning really so I am just going to do my best to watch and see who shines. I would love to see QP have a good day, the dude seems to play with real heart and BG has found him a few times the last 2 games.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Just watched the game review on NFL pass, the commentators were literally laughing at 49ers chance at beating cardinals.

no respect to 49ers at all.
Share 49ersWebzone