LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Will we score 30 points in a game this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The fact that this is a thread now... OMG. This is ridiculous. I see two potential games for this. Detroit and Cleveland.

we'll probably win those games, but not by scoring points. We're too gutless for that. Too gutless to make changes. Too gutless to go for touchdowns. It's the identity of our coach.
30 points in one game you mean? 17 points against Atlanta at home was considered an offensive breakout.
I could see against Cleveland if Johnny Football has a couple of WTF moments and the defense scores 14. Otherwise no way with Tomsula's Play Not To Get Blown-out™ coaching style.
Chances are slim. REALLY slim.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
No.
Yes i think its possible
10 field goals...........naw
[ Edited by 16to87 on Nov 24, 2015 at 10:04 AM ]
lol no
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
nope....do we even have 1 defensive TD this year?

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
I could see against Cleveland if Johnny Football has a couple of WTF moments and the defense scores 14. Otherwise no way with Tomsula's Play Not To Get Blown-out™ coaching style.

nah jim tomsula loves to kick field goals. when's the last time he went for it on 4th down in the redzone?
Yes in the last home game V the Rams, and it will give the club a warm fuzzy feeling about the it's direction in the off season.

Unfortunately the Rams will score 34.
I think what's more important are wins...no matter how many points they score. Gabbert doesn't have a lot of playmakers now, so achieving high scores isn't likely. The offense just needs to continue to progress. The defense, on the other hand, needs help. Seattle exposed our front big-time on Sunday...there are no more stars on the DL, and it's showing. With Dorsey on IR Armstead will get considerably more PT, and that's a good thing, but nobody on our DL scares anyone now, and that needs to change. The offense will struggle if we get down big like we did in Seattle...so the defense needs to step up their game, a lot.
Hell 2 Tha No.
Share 49ersWebzone