LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

Originally posted by alexsmith:
I think John Gruden would do well with the 49ers.

Yeah he tore it up in Tampa. Won a SB with a roster built by someone else, got rid of that someone else and was mediocre the rest of the time there. This supposed QB guru passed up on Aaron Rodgers to draft Cadillac Williams when he really needed a QB.

Pass.
New defensive coordinator for sure! The defense has been so inconsistent all season. There is talent on the defensive side. But scheme and coaching are obviously lacking on that side.

As for offense, I've actually been pretty happy with the play calling and the schemes. I feel like Chryst has done a decent job. The offense sucks because the OL is terrible, Kap played terribly, and our best players (Hyde and Boldin) have been battling injuries.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah he tore it up in Tampa. Won a SB with a roster built by someone else, got rid of that someone else and was mediocre the rest of the time there. This supposed QB guru passed up on Aaron Rodgers to draft Cadillac Williams when he really needed a QB.

Pass.

+1
Mangini moves to OC and geep becomes an assistant HC. One of the many former DCs on this staff takes the DC spot. Tomsula has to get a tattoo of baalke.
Joan in accounting is definitely on the way out.

If the 9ers win 2+ the rest of the way - no changes, "We've turned the corner".

If the 9ers win less than two - They will need another scapegoat and Christ gets the axe.

They have to save Jimmy T. to be next seasons scapegoat.
Originally posted by lazy:
A new gm and head coach.

My Huge Christmas List

Flush this bunch, Gm, coaches, ball boys, equipment guys, trainers, locker room attendants, janitorial staff, grounds keeps, cheer leaders, parking lot attendants, and any one else who might carry the losing virus.

Anyone who carries any memories of this season, should be removed.
Golitta, you forgot the guy handing out programs....other than that, spot on.
Phoenix, what you say is exactly the way it went down. However, the guy does know talent, and he knows the league. He is a wizard with qBs. He is one of the guys i would nominate for your blue ribbon committee to recommend a HC for jed, and long term at that. My other choices were Pioli, Parcells, Casserli, Mr Kraft of the PATS, Tony Dungy,....and....
maybe you could finish the list of edit it.
Originally posted by leolion:
Joan in accounting is definitely on the way out.

If the 9ers win 2+ the rest of the way - no changes, "We've turned the corner".

If the 9ers win less than two - They will need another scapegoat and Christ gets the axe.

They have to save Jimmy T. to be next seasons scapegoat.

Sorry, Joan is promoted to Head Coach. Sharon from the mail room moves up to Accounting.

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Pass.

+1

Lots of people passed on Rodgers, including us.
What a mess... still can't blame anyone more thenergy Jed for this mess... so frustrating, it's not even thanksgiving and we don't even have the NFL to look forward to for the rest of the season.
Change the drapes, after an anonymous front office source with knowledge of the situation suggest that the original texture was unsatisfactory
Besides kaep going? Nothing. They have their scapegoat. Next season is another story.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol @ new head coaches and new staff in the lead. Do you guys forget who's running the show? This year's scapegoat is Kap. Next season the staff will get the blame.
Share 49ersWebzone