LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

• Veteran
It depends, if Yorks feel the heat and had to do something, they will fire the coaches and will bring in a new head coach. If they could get away with firing Jim Tumsola, then it's status quo. In either case Baalke is coming back and that's the sad part.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
They will change to a less expensive condiment supplier at Levi. It's not as good of a product but that's not what they are anyways.
None
New head coach if they're smart.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
A new gm and head coach.
It all depends on how the rest of this season pans out. If the Niners go on a tear (very unlikely) the whole staff could return. If the Niners manage to go about .500, I think we may see some coordinators getting the boot. If the Niners win 1 or 2 more games and are not competitive in their losses, there is the possibility the whole coaching staff goes.

In no case do I think Baalke will get fired. All of you may as well just get used to York being around too, he's not going anywhere. The dude owns the team.
My hope would be to bring an entire new front office and coaching staff.

The 49ers need to get a GM that has proven success in the league and that would willing to surround himself with both new and old wineskin... And the 49ers need an X's and O's type of coach. I think John Gruden would do well with the 49ers.
[ Edited by alexsmith on Nov 25, 2015 at 10:45 AM ]
New Defensive Coordinator...

Please and thank you.
Originally posted by alexsmith:
My hope would be to ring an entire new front office and coaching staff.

The 49ers need to get a GM that has proven success in the league and that would willing to surround himself with both new and old wineskin... And the 49ers need an X's and O's type of coach. I think John Gruden would do well with the 49ers.

Who did you have in mind? Such people are not very common.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Please and thank you.

Yes.

Originally posted by English:
Who did you have in mind? Such people are not very common.

No doubt, you are correct - they (good GM's) aren't hanging out the local malls.

I know most people will think I'm nuts in saying this - but what about Carmen Policy? After hearing his interview on KNBR a few weeks back - I like what he had to say.

After Gary pressed him, Carmen finally gave somewhat of a macro plan of how he would run the organization. He said he would bring in both the silver back and the new up and coming. Both old and new wineskin.

He would surround himself with people that have gotten the job done and those that show promise to get things done. He would surround himself of a multitude of talent. Not saying that Bulke doesn't do this - but obviously he needs a fresh group of advisors if he currently has some.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Please and thank you.

Yes.

he never should have been hired for anything in the first place in my opinion
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Baalksula will most likely both be back, jeep will get canned.
Originally posted by alexsmith:
They all need to go including York

Yes I'm sure the owners will fire themselves. Can't wait for that petition.
I expect nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone