LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What changes will the 49ers front office make this off season?

They all need to go including York
I'm guessing their plan for Jimmy T was either one-and-done (caretaker during transition year) or give him a few years, guaranteed.
With either option, some assistants will have to move on.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
I think the blame chain will go coordinators -> Tomsula-> Baalke

So I voted coordinators, and expect Tomsula and Baalke to get 1 more shot
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
A healthy organisation would run a broom through itself. But this organisation will stick to what it is doing because moving beyond ultra conservative would be way to radical.
Baalke, Martha gone. Hire Stanford head coach
Originally posted by 9er69er:

No way would he come here. Not with this dysfunctional ownership and how they handled Harbaugh.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by 9er69er:

No way would he come here. Not with this dysfunctional ownership and how they handled Harbaugh.

No one will come here....but you still come here and no one pays you millions to do that

See the irony in that
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Jed York is not going to fire Tomsula to make him look even more stupid than he already is especially when Harbaugh is having a 9-2 season.

Probably coordinators at most I guess just to be seen to be kind of doing something about it, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they did nothing.
[ Edited by Rascal on Nov 24, 2015 at 6:51 AM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Coordinators fired. Excuses for Tomsula. We go through this again next season.
I'm not even sure we fire the coordinators. We couldn't hire anybody else for the job so we had to promote from within. If they do fire them we will have to promote from with in again. Who would want to come here with Tomsula hanging from a thread

No changes ..... this FO thinks it has all the answers
this team is too stupid to make any changes. SMH.
The Yorks are going to start looking at the high school level next. There are some real experienced teachers at that level. If they can't find anyone that suits them there word has it that Pee Wee football has many innovative minds waiting for an opportunity.
I would like to see someone hired to take over most football operations duties from the team president and let that person decide who to keep ornreplace.
i dont get this forum. the mods delete every other thread if they dont like what it says and they say its cause we dont need to have multiple threads about the same thing repeated. yet i see like 5 threads all about the same subject just with different titles. makes no sense
Share 49ersWebzone