LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Cardinals - 2015 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't wait for Carolina to absolutely destroy the Tards in the playoffs.

Guna be awesome.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Guna be awesome.

49er fans living vicariously through the possible wins of other teams...god we suck
Originally posted by BirdGang:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I'm saying it now, Cardinals ONE AND DONE................AGAIN . And once Palmer goes down again any second, they'll be back to Crapville USA Football America

You guys are so bitter.

Not bitter at all....I've seen my team win more than 11 games in year, make the playoff more than 2 years in a row, play in 3 straight title games (actually has happened 3 times--88 to 90, 92 to 94 & 11 to 13) and more importantly win a championship. While we are mess right now nothing is permanent and we will not be down for long. Because, if a s**tty franchise like zona can turn it around we surely can especially in a weak-ass parity driven NFL.
Originally posted by BirdGang:
Originally posted by Niners816:
There is no such thing as many years of dominance in the NFL nowadays (except NE). Hell, just 2 years ago we were a top team that won a conference and made 3 straight title games. s**t, our little mini run is still better than anything Arizona has done. So we hardly have to reminisce about our dynasty days to remember good football.

Since you like calling people bandwagon, where were you wanting to "discuss" the game in 2012? Congrats you finally have a good coach and a QB playing really well, but your being naive if you think this sets you up for years of dominance. I'd just concentrate on winning a playoff game.

no doubt it's hard to maintain dominance. But I like the fact these QB's are dominating into their late thirties, so we have probably 3-4 years with Carson. He wants to play as long as he can.
The biggest factor to set up being good or perhaps dominant is we have Steve Keim as our GM. this guy is brilliant and with our new owner we finally have a functional group running this franchise. And I still think Bruce Arians can coach for a long time too.
Meanwhile you guys are a mess.

The two factors that turned the team from contender to a mess seemed pretty clear: Roster and coaching staff. Last year it was all the injuries and refusal to make changes.

This year it was sluggishness in making changes, poor coaching decisions, and a depleted roster due to off-season retirements. You simply can't replace Willis, Aldon, Justin, RayMac, Gore, Crabtree, Anthony Davis, and Iupati all with equivalent talent while filling other holes/depth in one off-season.

Tomsula's final six games will show if this team really has any hope under him or if we lack the level of improvement we need to believe the team will be playoff caliber next year with all the resources in money and draft picks we can restock with.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Guna be awesome.

how long ago was it whene the 49ers destroyed the panthers in carolina...
Share 49ersWebzone