LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 145 users in the forums

Pregame Thread: 49ers vs Cardinals - 2015 Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
well our "starting qb" handed them 2 TDs LOL

Yeah, I have to be honest, I wasn't sure whether to put him in. But starting the season with one guy then switching midway is tough.

well it got so bad i didnt think gabbert could do worse.

hopefully he plays decent once again this week
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
Nicely played Tezel.

A brave loss would be acceptable.
[ Edited by Dingo on Nov 25, 2015 at 1:26 AM ]
Originally posted by tezel112:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its ummm... sorry can't mention it
You never kick a dog when it's down. It bites back. We're getting to the end of the season and there's 2 ways it could go for you guys. Your players start to realise they can't play like rubbish because they're contracts are up and no-one has a lot of guaranteed money so they're all expendable as I see it. Let's face it you guys are done for the year but the guys should be auditioning for next year or at least making a case to keep their jobs. Or they completely pack it in. What I've seen at least from the Offense is some of these guys are gonna play hard-like their lives depend on it. Defensively IDK they've been up and down. I also fear Jerraud Powers covering Torrey Smith if Patrick Peterson can't go.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Black unis

Agreed
This could be one of those games where the Cards win, the score looks close but it's only because AZ plays on cruise control. And Jimmy T punts three times in the 4th quarter when down by 14 to keep the margin of defeat closer.
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Loosing with class, conservative play calls aiming for not a blow out score.

One of the most boring teams to watch week in week out this season. What has happened to the franchise.?
Originally posted by tezel112:

Poetry in motion against some very good opposition. Can't wait till he is back after the valuable time spent on PS refining his NFL skills. At the very least he provides some excitement and flair.
[ Edited by mvp_yeahbuddy on Nov 25, 2015 at 3:53 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • MFWIC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mvp_yeahbuddy:
Poetry in motion against some very good opposition. Can't wait till he is back after the valuable time spent on PS refining his NFL skills. At the very least he provides some excitement and flair.

He gets 2 games max this year... A big maybe at that.

If coach gone end of year so is this guy

If the 49ers despise the Seahawks as much as they act like then they need to just roll over this game. Don't even compete. Screw the Seahawks, and show the FO at the same time they don't support Tomsula.

Blaine Gabbert is actually playing pretty well so I don't think the Cards will overlook that. At least I hope. Any given Sunday, and a few bounces can change a game quickly.
I hope we lose so that SEA doesn't close the gap.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Everyones assuming Seattles beating the Steelers?
Originally posted by MikeD:
Everyones assuming Seattles beating the Steelers?

its possible

seahawks matchup really well to steelers although i d agree steelers are the better team
The Cardinals try to bury their opponents. It's bombs away, looks like they have too many weapons plus a better secondary than Seattle. Putting pressure on Palmer may get you a few picks but that won't offset 4 touchdown passes. The only hope, short of the Yorks selling, is controlling the clock.
Share 49ersWebzone