There are 198 users in the forums

Should Tomsula be back next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Should Tomsula be back next year?

It's not all Tomsula's fault but that also doesn't mean he's the right guy for the job. What do you all think?
[ Edited by lbc49er on Nov 23, 2015 at 6:22 PM ]
If Tomsula is back next year, then Jed York Just Flat Out Don't give a Fck about winning or NFL Football at all. He just wants profits. If Tomsula is back I will be ticked off and I will continue to Laugh at the Bald 20something year old Goof Ball who got kicked out of a meeting by the Real owner of Levi Field James Harbaugh.
absolutely not
NO.

he shouldn't have been hired in the first place
if we want another high draft pick
I hope the OP is joking.
If he's here, I'm taking a break from this team.
If he's back I don't have to order DirecrTV, why get angry if ownership doesn't care.
Lol no way

HELL FUXING NO!!¡!!!
I have to look at the film first
Noncompetitive in all division games and getting blown out in all but one road game does not justify a second season. It's utterly inexcusable in the parity league the NFL is.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Noncompetitive in all division games and getting blown out in all but one road game does not justify a second season. It's utterly inexcusable in the parity league the NFL is.

Agree
Can't wait till' the ugly disgusting rat is out of the organization. Offers nothing of value as a head coach and only got the job b/c he told Jed and company who was talking **** during the 2014 season.
Share 49ersWebzone