LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers to lose the rest of the games for a better draft spot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers to lose the rest of the games for a better draft spot?

There are many people on this board who argue about what a "True Fan" is. Obviously, our season is over. Do you want to see the 9ers lose as many games as possible, so we get a good draft spot? Personally, I do. What about you guys?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
YES
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Yes. It also comes with the added benefit of MAYBE getting Tomsula fired.
Don't really care about the draft slot. I'd rather they keep losing so I can watch Jed squirm. It's my only solace at this point.
top 5 pick and the coaching staff get's the boot....where do I sign
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Don't really care about the draft slot. I'd rather they keep losing so I can watch Jed squirm. It's my only solace at this point.

Lol THIS ^^
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/183837-should-play-win-costs-lose-higher-draft-pick/
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
There are many people on this board who argue about what a "True Fan" is. Obviously, our season is over. Do you want to see the 9ers lose as many games as possible, so we get a good draft spot? Personally, I do. What about you guys?

so you don't care if a team doesn't "learn how to win"? losing creates an environment just as much as winning does.
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
I don't even know if this team is even trying anymore
I want them to be competitive in every game but lose by a Fg, the rest of the season. Well that's in a perfect world
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Nov 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM ]

Originally posted by MikeD:
I don't even know if this team is even trying anymore
how can you think that, with our best outing in Seattle with less talent then before ?
I always want them to win but I'm not going to be upset if they lose. Each loss brings them just a tad bit closer to the end of this Tomsula disaster.
I want the Niners to be very competitive in every game, but to somehow blow it in the end. Yesterday was a good example of losing, but showing some improvement.
If you don't put out on the field of play there's a good chance they will take you out on a stretcher. I don't think this team is bad enough to lose every game. However, with a head coach in name only we may lose out as he tries not to get blown out.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Cold and calculated you are.
Share 49ersWebzone