LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Gabberts Value?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I'm thinking 3yr @ $5million/year.
Of course it all depends how he plays the rest of the year but I feel he can definitely hold down the spot until we draft a rookie.

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Chico:
Of course it all depends how he plays the rest of the year but I feel he can definitely hold down the spot until we draft a rookie.

Thoughts?

I am thinking about 8 or 9 millions for 3 years. If he is earn the wins games and playoff then will sign him again when will pay him more. Wait N see in next year. Hope he will be developing a time. Hope so.
Originally posted by Chico:

Thoughts?

I'm actually betting on him to look decent for a few years so we don't have to draft a rookie higher than the 3rd.
3yr/5 per would be amazing - but his agent should be set on fire if he signs for 3 years at that amount - kid is looking good - slowly changing the perceptions - and with awful QB play in the league there would be many suitors - i play out my deal next year if i'm him if all i get is 5mil - i'd rather gamble on the open market for a team willing to invest and play me (besides, as a 1st round pick he doesnt NEED the money - worth gambling for a team to make a longer term bigger $$$ investment)
He's getting about 2mil a year currently. If he's the starter next year, he should get 3-5mil a year. Three million is on the low side. Should be closer to 4-5mil
Depends on how he finishes out the year. If we can bypass QB in the draft it would help immensely. If he proves to be a solid backup long term that's still great for us.
I think we should give him a deal after the season is over. It would save us some money down the line. With an Oline and a running game this guy could be special, so he'll demand a lot of money.
3 years all at the Vet minimum
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Is premature at this juncture.

Let him play out the season and see how he does first.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Too early still.

Originally posted by jreff22:
Depends on how he finishes out the year. If we can bypass QB in the draft it would help immensely. If he proves to be a solid backup long term that's still great for us.

Good call.

A "dependable" back-up is worth their weight in gold.
Wait til the end of the year. I heard a JT O'Sullivan reference yesterday by Chris Myers and I thought, "damn, we gotta be patient here."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
5 years $125 million
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is the least of our concerns in my opinion
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is the least of our concerns in my opinion

this.
Share 49ersWebzone