Of the teams playing:
Go
Baltimore Ravens
Dallas Cowboys
Detroit Lions
San Diego Chargers
Cleveland Browns
Tennessee Titans

watching and hoping that CHI beats DEN and DET beats OAK..
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
With Carlos Hyde out (foot injury), 49ers start RB Shaun Draughn, who has been cut 8 times in his NFL career, including 2 times this season.
i am ok with hyde being out if it means his long term health and value to this team. we need a good back up to hyde for next year anyway so may as well let that audition begin
Agreed. No point in risking his future.

If the line can play just the wee-est of wee bits better, I think Gabbert will be able to make up for the loss of Hyde with the dink and dunk game.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

why do you want chi to beat den and det to beat oak?
49ers are 14 point dogs. That's the third largest spread this year.
Originally posted by harryj:

why do you want chi to beat den and det to beat oak?

^ ..
I don't think the FCC is going to be legally allowed to show this entire game. Gabbert is shellshocked by the third drive.

49ers 23 Seahawks 9

^ ..

ah

i dont think den matters theyre going to win that division i think KC will get WC spot

they still have 2 games against OAK and 1 against bills if they win those 3 they pretty much will lock that spot up
[ Edited by harryj on Nov 22, 2015 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by harryj:
ah

i dont think den matters theyre going to win that division i think KC will get WC spot

they still have 2 games against OAK and 1 against bills if they win those 3 they pretty much will lock that spot up

Points taken. Still, not sure what to expect from Assweiller as their QB. Their awesome defense can very likely keep em at the top.

Never hurts to root for a DEN meltdown.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
I don't think the FCC is going to be legally allowed to show this entire game. Gabbert is shellshocked by the third drive.

49ers 23 Seahawks 9

Gabby already threw his first WTH pick last week. Dude was a turnover machine in Jacksonville. Kap on the other hand was similar to Alex in the turnover department until this year. Of course, Kap only had 5 intercepts, four of which came in the worst meltdown game of his career. Take out that one horrible game and he has 1 interception and 8 TDs.

My prediction: Gabby looks worst and worst as the season goes on and the Niners are forced to keep Kap under contract for lack of options.

P.S. The only reason why the Yorks were willing to keep Alex around for all those unproductive years is because he was making like 2 million a year...

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

49ers 23 Seahawks 9

Gabby already threw his first WTH pick last week. Dude was a turnover machine in Jacksonville. Kap on the other hand was similar to Alex in the turnover department until this year. Of course, Kap only had 5 intercepts, four of which came in the worst meltdown game of his career. Take out that one horrible game and he has 1 interception and 8 TDs.

My prediction: Gabby looks worst and worst as the season goes on and the Niners are forced to keep Kap under contract for lack of options.

P.S. The only reason why the Yorks were willing to keep Alex around for all those unproductive years is because he was making like 2 million a year...
Kap already looked worse and worse as the year wore on. Gabbert may at least throw to WRs who are uncovered at the line.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

49ers 23 Seahawks 9

Kap already looked worse and worse as the year wore on. Gabbert may at least throw to WRs who are uncovered at the line.
Talk to me when Gabby dominates the Pats at Gellett stadium in late December. Or goes to Lambo in the dead of winter and dismantles Greenbay. Heck, I'll b satisfied if Gabby can even keep us in the game if he ever had to face a historically good Seahawks defense on their home turf in the NFCC. You know, the same one that went on to make Peyton Manning and his "historically good offense" look like trash in the Superbowl.... Anyway, I'm sure Gabby will do fine today.

Edit: Man the Yorks are morons. I believe they set Kap up to fail, because they are cheap and have huge egos. Sure Kap was struggling, but I put a lot o that on the FO. Think of all the things Kap was able to accomplish at the beginning of his career.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM ]
#49ers inactives #SFvsSEA
WR J Simpson
WR D White
CB K Reaser
RB C Hyde
G B Thomas
OL I Silberman
DT T Carradine
Marshawn lynch is inactive
No Lynch for the Seahawks. No way we lose now
Share 49ersWebzone