LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - 2015 Week 11

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
it starts with the fanbase. every fanbase gets what it deserves...

lol @so-called fans to cry about a loss in Seattle although a lot of teams lose there.
lol @fans who still think that this is NOT rebuilding year.

Way to downplay the record setting loss. Most yards ever ran on the 49ers, and by a undrafted rookie too.

And it was more yards than Lynch has ever ran for. Most by a Seahawk since Shaun Alexander.

The team couldn't even tackle.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by communist:
it starts with the fanbase. every fanbase gets what it deserves...

lol @so-called fans to cry about a loss in Seattle although a lot of teams lose there.
lol @fans who still think that this is NOT rebuilding year.

Way to downplay the record setting loss. Most yards ever ran on the 49ers, and by a undrafted rookie too.

And it was more yards than Lynch has ever ran for. Most by a Seahawk since Shaun Alexander.

The team couldn't even tackle.

Bad coaching is my number two reason on the list for this season. Behind the terrible offseason. Because lets face it, if you saw that offseason on paper before you were emotionally invested in the season you would have said it would take a miracle to field a winner.

Things we need to fix in order of priority, Coaches, O-line, OLB, Draft future QB, depth at RB (yet again)....which actually probably puts GM at the top of this list because I don't really think Baalke is up for the challenge. His moves always look smart on paper but they seldom pan out and he always had the benefit of that strong nucleus of player drafted before his tenure to prop him up. Now that those guys are mostly gone, he is getting exposed. You cant always dig through the bargain bin and expect to come out with gold. Always drafting injured kids who slid down the rounds and hoping they recover, never fixing glaring needs with quality vets in free agency so you can draft BPA instead of need, not keeping the right home grown talent...these things all add up. You cant staff an entire team from other teams cast offs and the college infirmary.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
He always looked like an idiot--because of his headphones and hat on the side AND his answers were canned and ridiculous...he looked like he never gave a sh*t

Sad thing is, kids today practice that look. Being unflappable and aloof.. it's the cool look of their generation that is almost always a "front".

Originally posted by Garcia:
Quote me on this

Niners Win

Outlandish claim is ourlandish.
Originally posted by Kense:
What attitude? Wearing head phones and a backwards hat?

He always looked like an idiot--because of his headphones and hat on the side AND his answers were canned and ridiculous...he looked like he never gave a sh*t

was this the case after Harbaugh left?

he opened up this year with his answers....like he did as a rookie, before he become the starter.

as far as his headphones, it is obvious he has a marketing deal with Beats.....he signed a team friendly contract, I think it's fine if he can make money other ways to make up for that. If we are losing and he stopped wearing those headphones, I'm sure he would've been sued...or had to have settlement which might've been high.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

Sad thing is, kids today practice that look. Being unflappable and aloof.. it's the cool look of their generation that is almost always a "front".

says parents who can't control their children and blame others/society. Have daughters who don't have self respect...and then again blame others/society for their hoeness.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

I think that's unfair. Kap is just who he is. From all accounts he's a nice guy.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think that's unfair. Kap is just who he is. From all accounts he's a nice guy.

i agree hes a nice guy

and i have no idea how he is in locker room but if youre the qb youre in a leadership position. I mean you look at top guys in companies you have to carry yourself in a certain manner
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i agree hes a nice guy

and i have no idea how he is in locker room but if youre the qb youre in a leadership position. I mean you look at top guys in companies you have to carry yourself in a certain manner

I read this crap over and over. This is not a public company, he's not a CEO, CFO, COO, etc
He plays a goddam sport for a living, that happens to pay him a lot of money. Who gives a s**t what he looks like or dresses like, all that matters is if he can play at a high level. He wasn't doing that, so got replaced. Man some people just can't get that through their thick heads.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Nov 23, 2015 at 7:05 PM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I read this crap over and over. This is not a public company, he's not a CEO, CFO, COO, etc
He plays a goddam sport for a living, that happens to pay him a lot of money. Who gives a s**t what he looks like or dresses like, all that matters is if he can play at a high level. He wasn't doing that, so got replaced. Man some people just can't get that through their thick heads.

That is right. Everyone will have a bad game here and there but Kaep's performance this year was at the bottom of the barrel. That is why Gabbert looked good because we are all comparing him to Kaep. Gabbert now is lucky to have an extended audition but he still has to polish him game up to be good.

What I don't understand is the inconsistency in defence. It is not bad one week but the next is collapses. Same with offence. They have a good week then an average week.

Team needs to work on consistency. It is embarrassing when an undrafted rookie cuts through the team like a knife through butter and gets record yardage.

What on earth is causing such inconsistency?

• Stud
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Hey if Kap want's to dress like a f----g moron than people are going to call him out on it. Simmer down.
Share 49ersWebzone