LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Does anybody else think Kaep is using "Shoulder soreness" as an excuse?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does anybody else think Kaep is using "Shoulder soreness" as an excuse?

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Didn't know it was a torn labrum. Only heard shoulder soreness. Lock this thread.

Thanks for being reasonable once more info came in.

Not sarcasm. Legit props.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Seen him yesterday on Maiocco's instagram rolling out and throwing to Hayne, just weird how all the sudden he is too injured to suit up.
Didn't know it was a torn labrum. Only heard shoulder soreness. Lock this thread.
Multiple sources are saying torn labrum and surgery Tuesday in Denver.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

...and Denver ready to move on from Manning ....hmmmm They already traded for VD.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 21, 2015 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Seen him yesterday on Maiocco's instagram rolling out and throwing to Hayne, just weird how all the sudden he is too injured to suit up.

He must be lying, like the last QB.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

...and Denver ready to move on from Manning ....hmmmm They already traded for VD.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Don't blame him if he is, why the f**k would he want to back up a scrub like gabbert and risk further injuring himself behind that swiss cheese oline or put it on the line for this s**tty ass organization. This team is a joke right now.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
My buddy texted me about the Kap to IR news, but also said that Kap requested to not be on the sidelines for the remainder of the season. I'm not finding that anywhere, has anyone else seen that?

I think he'd still play if he was the starter, but it's smart of him to take care of it now since he's not. Helps him get in a position to move to another team and play next year via release or injury settlement.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
He must be lying, like the last QB.

i dont think he lied about his injury but i do think he lied to the team about it

i mean there is slim to no chance (and slim left town) that this happened past 2 weeks without him playing and if it did indeed happen at GB game i think he didnt tell the coaches because imo if he told the coaches about it he was going to be benched - and one thing about kap is that hes a competitor and didnt want to sit on the bench

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:

I think he'd still play if he was the starter, but it's smart of him to take care of it now since he's not. Helps him get in a position to move to another team and play next year via release or injury settlement.

This team is so f**ked up that you don't know if this is per management, he quit or he really is hurt.

This team is so f**ked up that you don't know if this is per management, he quit or he really is hurt.
Well you don't schedule surgery for a smoke screen.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Well you don't schedule surgery for a smoke screen.

True haha
Originally posted by susweel:
Don't blame him if he is, why the f**k would he want to back up a scrub like gabbert and risk further injuring himself behind that swiss cheese oline or put it on the line for this s**tty ass organization. This team is a joke right now.

Truth!
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:

Truth!

we had the worst offense in the nfl by far during kap tenure this season

we averaged 12 points and 285 yards per game both were nfl worst

and btw the second lowest scoring offense was 17 points per game
we were also 2nd worst in red zone TD % and 2nd worst in first downs per game

thats why he was benched and gabbert started over him
Share 49ersWebzone