There are 197 users in the forums

Does anybody else think Kaep is using "Shoulder soreness" as an excuse?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does anybody else think Kaep is using "Shoulder soreness" as an excuse?

Shoulder soreness sent him to the I.R.???? I have never heard of this happening to a player. Just earlier this year, Johnny Manziel had elbow soreness, but it didn't end his season. I think he may be experiencing shoulder soreness, but I DO NOT believe that it is bad enough to end his season. Thoughts??
What he thought for a month was lingering routine soreness ended up being a torn labrum. So, no, I don't think he's lying about it.

The conspiracy theories on NT right now - of ALL types - are off the charts, lol
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 21, 2015 at 1:40 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
What he thought for a month was lingering routine soreness ended up being a torn labrum. So, no, I don't think he's lying about it.

The conspiracy theories on NT right now - of ALL types - are off the charts, lol

This. People looking for zebra's instead of horses when they hear hoofbeats. He has a torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder, might as well get it fixed up right now so that he'll be ready to go wherever he happens to be at next year.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. People looking for zebra's instead of horses when they hear hoofbeats. He has a torn labrum in his non-throwing shoulder, might as well get it fixed up right now so that he'll be ready to go wherever he happens to be at next year.

Yep. If he was starting he would likely have waited until the offseason to get it fixed. It's like Romo in Dallas - if he was the backup he would have gone on IR already this season with the injuries he's sustained.

You meant LABIA right?
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Nov 21, 2015 at 1:45 PM ]
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

You meant LABIA right?

And so it begins. Wasn't there a past QB that was injured and kept playing and... severely injured his shoulder and...hmmm.
[ Edited by Blindfury on Nov 21, 2015 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Blindfury:
And so it begins. Wasn't there a past QB that was injured and kept playing and... severely injured his shoulder and...hmmm.
Yes and his coach threw him under the bus along the way.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

The parallels are amazing.
When has Tomsula thrown Kap under the bus? He's done nothing but be supportive of him. The "worst" thing he said was that he felt he needed to step back and catch his breath - which was 100% about the mental part of the game.

Plus, playing with an injury to the non-throwing shoulder is NOTHING like playing with one to one's throwing shoulder.

Kap WANTED TO PLAY/START in the last game, yet now it's Tomsula throwing him under the bus?

WTF is wrong with you people?

This fan base continues to show how it how facepalm it is...
[ Edited by captveg on Nov 21, 2015 at 2:07 PM ]

When has Tomsula thrown Kap under the bus? He's done nothing but be supportive of him. The "worst" thing he said was that he felt he needed to step back and catch his breath - which was 100% about the mental part of the game.

Plus, playing with an injury to the non-throwing shoulder is NOTHING like playing with one to one's throwing shoulder.

Kap WANTED TO PLAY/START in the last game, yet now it's Tomsula throwing him under the bus?

WTF is wrong with you people?

This fan base continues to show how it how facepalm it is...

LOL the irony.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Kaeperquit
Didn't know it was a torn labrum. Only heard shoulder soreness. Lock this thread.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

The parallels are amazing.
Kap got benched Smith got thrown under the bus by Nolan who question if he even had an injury.
[ Edited by leakyfausett on Nov 21, 2015 at 2:12 PM ]
I'm not the one acting like a p***y because a player I worship has underperformed and is now injured.
Share 49ersWebzone