Patrick Willis return? Anthony Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Justin Smith and Aldon Smith coming back too
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by braap49er:
They all want to come back after hearing rumors Kap won't be here next season and seeing Blaine beating the Falcons.

actually they are excited to hear the possibility that the team will tank on purpose in order to draft higher so they want to be on board for it..... now i know you are joking but if ck is not back and if aldon smith all of a sudden says he wants to come back,, then i would adhere to your theory!!
Which means we can prioritize on drafting a RG (unless BPA is elsewhere ofcourse). Goodbye, Devey!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kuya:
Justin Smith and Aldon Smith coming back too

not justin.. when he said only one side of his body works, that is just scary. now if he wants to come back as a coach, then thats fine!
Man this would be awesome!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by stefano89:
bleacher report just said its rumored p willy may come out of retirement and anthony davis definitely is. i think we already knew this about AD but if willis did too. wow. but what if he comes back and doesnt even come to the niners, goes to someone who will throw a bunch of money at him like the raiders ya hes past his prime but 50% of patrick willis is better than most ILBs. and the current state our roster could use any and all help.

If he comes back won't he still be under contract with the Niners?

Yes, both will.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Which means we can prioritize on drafting a RG (unless BPA is elsewhere ofcourse). Goodbye, Devey!

no matter who or what comes back, if anyone,, the offensive line should be the number one pick
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
OMG.
#UnfinishedBusiness

49ers reporter's words
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Meh, NT told me Borland was better than Willis who is washed up. How effective could he possible be being out of football for a year with a floppy toe?

Let me know if Borland is coming back.
yeah alot of us expected Davis to come back...in the back of my mind, there was a small chance that Willis would.

Cowboy is too old to change his mind... but I wondered if this time off made Willis feet heal better...as well as to step back and see how important football is to him in comparison to his other interests in life...this early in his life.
Patrick Willis wants one last rodeo against Seattle
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 12, 2015 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by braap49er:
They all want to come back after hearing rumors Kap won't be here next season and seeing Blaine beating the Falcons.

Or they all took a break from football because the niners leadership (jed, baalke and Harbs) was a joke last year and players got sick of it. Wait, did we have a bunch of really weird things happen where people left last year? Thought I heard that somewhere.

Just giving the other side of possible ridiculous ideas that are sure to come.

Wanna know the real reason.

Bow calls Willis: "Patrick, Kap is getting benched, the D is playing good, this is the most near complete team we have. All we're missing is you and Anthony. Patrick? Hello?

Willis: [conferences in Anthony Davis] Yo, Anthony, 49ers have a new QB!

Davis: Let's do it this year!!

Willis: I don't know man...it may take a while, I don't want to get embarrased.

Bow: But we got a new QB!!

Davis: Yeah, new QB!!!

Willis:
Share 49ersWebzone