LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

49ers will make playoffs THIS season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok, Im not saying I'm guaranteeing it or anything, but it is possible, right? We own the tie breakers over 2 non-division teams (Vikings and Falcons) with winning records, and the rest of the NFC is .500 or worse. We need to root for the Panthers, Packers, and Giants to dominate their divisions, and we need to win 5 or 6 games. We still have the Bears, Lions, and Browns left to play, and they aren't that good. We get two tough teams in the Bengals and Cards, but we do get them at home. And the Falcons were thought to be a decent team and we beat them. And at least Cincy has to travel west. The real question is if we can take down Seattle and St Louis, and being honest, those teams really don't impress at all. They are both 4-4 right now.

How about some optimism 49ers? The team is in a hole right now, but the NFC isn't a runaway or anything, as most of the teams are equally questionable.

Just a reminder, here are the teams over .500:

NFC East: NYG 5-4
NFC South: CAR 8-0, ATL 6-3 (SF owns tie breaker)
NFC North: GB 6-2, MN 6-2 (SF owns tie breaker)
NFC West: AZ 6-2

Everyone else is 4-4 or worse.

This is doable. Not easy, or maybe even likely, but it is within reach.
Even if gire
Until we are mathematically out...I'm with ya
The Zone can use optimism sometimes lol. Mathematically it is possible brah
As a die hard fan I always hold out hope for a miricle but realisticly I know we have an inferior coaching staff with a elementary offensive scheme that handicaps us.
i must get super high to comprehend

No man...I wish but had the coaches yanked Kap about week 4ish then maybe we coulda been 5-4 or 4-5ish with an outside shot but not realistic.

Rambo is ON BOARD!!

NOTHING IS OVER!!!
[ Edited by Zealot on Nov 10, 2015 at 10:40 PM ]
you really need to stop it
LMAO just like the 2008-2010 years all over again. Holding on for dear life with that playoff hope until mathematically eliminated
I blame Gabbert and the sorry a** Falcons for this delusional post!
Share 49ersWebzone