LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Niners sign RB Travaris Cadet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCold:
Trent prob told Thomas "We would love to have you be a 49er" Then cuts him a week later. I bet he made the water boy tell him he was cut.

Trent b like yo we're just retooling. Team is still awesome!

And people believed him. Hahah
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 10, 2015 at 10:43 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO 49ERSALLTHETIME YOU MADE ME CARE

http://sportsnaut.com/2015/10/frank-gore-says-49ers-gm-trent-baalke-never-had-conversation-about-free-agency/

Gore himself said Baalke wanted him !

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/26/frank-gore-excited-about-future-of-49ers-and-his-own/

Gore told Mindi Bach of CSNBayArea.com that after a conversation with 49ers General Manager Trent Baalke, that he had a clearer picture of his role with the team in 2015. "We were just talking about football, and basically, he was saying, 'Next year we gotta do this, we gotta do that.'" Gore said. "So I said, 'Well, I'm going to be here next year then?" He said, 'Yeah, I want you back here next year.'"

they are not talking about 2014

THAT CRAP IS A STORY FROM DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE GORE BACK IN 2015

OMG

LAUGH

OUT

LOUD

just stop typing at me, k thx
wow such denial

if gore needs to be told multiple times baalke wants him back, then good riddance

WAT did you even read the quotes from Frank?

dude really? It would be like your boss telling you he was going to give you a raise then not give you one. Trent clearly changed his mind.

Whatever Trent told Frank in 2014 was BS. Because Jim Tomsula told him he would be a backup. Then they offered him a crap contract. Trent never talked to him this year about free agency.

what do you not understand about that?
4 mill guaranteed is not a crap contract for a RB that can't handle his normal duties

lol it was never reported what the guaranteed money was or the actual deal. It was called a contract for "roughly $4m, 1 year" Look at any nfl contract and the guaranteed cash is like half of what the actual contract is for if that.

Maybe you are confused because you don't think Trent is a shady dude who will tell a player one thing and mean another.

Sure he tells Gore they would love to have him back. Then use Tomsula as a middle man to let Gore know they don't want to pay him what a starter would make so he will be our #2 guy. LOL don't blame Gore for leaving I'm just pissed at how this team fell apart.
whats done is done

Youre going to have turnover when you have a lot of aging players. The guys we have are not bad. Just the overall plan started a year early. we are few players away from starting a young decent team that will compete
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
so much for talk about how the team may use this new guy
Share 49ersWebzone