LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Niners sign RB Travaris Cadet

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow I wonder if this means Hyde to IR??

I would shut down Hyde for the rest of the year,
Originally posted by SoCold:
Guess we should have just resigned that Gore dude who's never been injured.
Gore > Hyde, Davis, Bush, Gaskins, Draughn, Thomas, Cadet

right, he was never injured. ever. your memory sucks, are you about 80 years old?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Who?

Geez, just rename this team to the San Francisco Owls.....

when the team wins,,, it is fun to see a collection of no names play hard, make plays and be rewarded in the end. then you see people like all pro vernon davis dogging it and established veterans like simpson acting like a child on the sidelines

Yeah, they should have looked ahead and predicted that the entire RB group would go down to injury. Better to never move on from any player ever again, its safer that way.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

This.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Wow I wonder if this means Hyde to IR??

i would to. we need some legit back up running backs for the future. lets see what drone and this kid and maybe even thomas can do for the rest of the season. that does not mean we are throwing up our hands on the year. on the contrary, we saw three running backs play hard last week and help get us a win. maybe they and this kid can continue to do it while trying to carve out a place on our roster behind hyde for next year
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Perfect type for Gabbert. Quick pass catcher also.
it worked out well with drone(i still do not know how you spell it, just how it sounds). they signed bush in order to allegedly throw screen passes to . they never did plus reggie was always hurt so maybe this guy will do what they were going to do with reggie. no superstars here in regards to our qb and motley collection of running backs( complimentary term) but maybe we can cobble together some more wins. no matter what you think of these no name players, it is nice to see they take advantage of a opportunity to play, unlike established pros like vernon and reggie and high draft picks like davis
Draughn
i know.. its just he is so new to me i can never remember how to spell his name,,. so i go by how its pronounced, its easier for me .. kind of like country vs cowboy
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah Im sorry, it appears the number of All Pro RB's available to be signed in November is unusually low this year.

Yet several other teams are in the same boat as well now, including the Patriots.

and it worked out well last week with our new running back. unlike what they have done with the o line, i do give credit to the team for trying to find some players and plugging in them in a running back to try to move forward
I like Cadet. watched him in NO.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by cciowa:
Special teams player listed as a RB. Backup because oh lets see our starting RB is injured and out and so is his backup and so is his backup lol.

SoGlad we dumped that crappy Gore dude.

beating the dead horse while enjoying that view from the back seat is just so popular. injuries happen. i would rather focus in on what to do and not what we should have done( and for the millionth time gore was not worth multiple years). i am pretty happy we found some guy setting on the couch last week to come in and produce and who is to say this guy can not produce.

It's not just about Gore. Bush was a wasted signing. I said that the day we signed him. Wasting time and a roster spot on a project RB/KR that's never played football before was not very smart.

Yeah the Draughn had a 30 yard run because a DL forgot how to tackle should have been a 2 yard gain. Take away that play and he had 28 yards on 15 carries. 1.9 avg. That's hardly production.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by communist:

right, he was never injured. ever. your memory sucks, are you about 80 years old?

I've blocked out 2005-2010 those years don't count lol. He hasn't missed a game in 4 years. Does that make you feel better?

Why must you toss out an insult in every one of your posts? Are you 4 feet tall?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

This.

Yeah doesn't he have a cracked bone in his foot? Wont do him any good to keep playing.
Another RB better than Hayne.
We already signed Draughn Thomas and have Gaskins on the roster why would we signed this dude? Is Hyde injury more serious then 1st thought?

Will we hear those dreaded words soon? "Carlos Hyde was just placed on the IR"

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Nov 10, 2015 at 8:07 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
yeah and he wasn't good enough to play more than one game with NE who makes anyone look good?

This will be the 4th RB signed that no one else wanted because our 1st, 2nd and 3rd string RBs are injured.

Sure take a look, lol.

Yeah Im sorry, it appears the number of All Pro RB's available to be signed in November is unusually low this year.

Yet several other teams are in the same boat as well now, including the Patriots.

Gore turned us down. give it a rest.
Share 49ersWebzone